Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond

what has happened to his goal scoring knack? is it me or has he missed three easy(ish) chances now in the last three games?

Personally, i really like him as a player but he must be low in confidence

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As soon as he scores his confidence will soar at least he gets in a position to score these days.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes i would be worried if hev wasnt getting into the positions,it will come

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Hammond is only in the team as Oatway and Carpenter are useless :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear, so we've now got bored with slagging off Charlie so we'll have a go at Dean Hammond.

How sad and tedious.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Hardly having a go. He's missed some real sitters recently, it's not too abusive to point that out. Should have at least got that first-half effort on target yesterday.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Why dont we not slag any of the players off and get behind the team.In my view thats what supporters should do!

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Could you have done better ? If so tell MM.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Started as far back as Plymouth imo, could've had two in that game.

I'm sure he'll get his goalscoring touch back though.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Too many bad players in the team, Mayo, Butters, Oatway, Carpenter, kazim-richards

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hammond will score more goals this season but to be honest we shouldn't be relying on him. It should be our strikers who get the lions share of the goals but like last season we're just not cutting it up front.

I like Jake but he isn't ready to be the 15-20 goals a season striker we want just yet. CKR has yet to convince, maybe another who's just not ready. But what's up with Knight? A poor season just gone but I thought he'd pick it up this time round and he certainly started promisingly but has he just fizzled out again or is it simply that we don't create enough chances?

What's the deal with Turienzo? He cost more than Zamora did, I wanna see him given a go. Molango was a waste of time but at least we hadn't forked out on him. Turienzo is a big money signing for us and I want our big money signings to be proving themselves.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Bluejuice said:
But what's up with Knight? A poor season just gone but I thought he'd pick it up this time round and he certainly started promisingly but has he just fizzled out again or is it simply that we don't create enough chances?

When has he fizzled out? He had a decent enough match when we started passing the ball. Plenty of players were off-form yesterday.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Kaney said:
Too many bad players in the team, Mayo, Butters, Oatway, Carpenter, kazim-richards
agree with oatway and mayo but not the rest. But whoever puts the albion shirt on has my full support.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here