• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We're all allowed an opinion, mine is that he let us down, badly. no need to grow up, you have a differing opinion, and I respect that, I think you're wrong, but I don't think you need to change anything.

If your bitter about the way he left, surely you could see he was a relatively decent player at a club that couldn't offer him anywhere near the money he could earn else where, so he left for more money and too further his career. Colchester were a Championship side (I think) at the time. I'm sure you realise that to footballers what they do is a job and like you or I they I'll change employer if they get more money. The fella was stupid with his goal celebration but I'm sure he is aware of this and I know I have done some stupid things in the past. But if you can't get over this then you may be pretty angry person for the rest of the season.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think he does need to acknowledge what he did. I understand stuff happens on the pitch and no doubt he probably heard some awful things from Albion fans that day. But you can't expect to behave like that and come back to a club without consequences.

Read the small print on the back of an old withdean ticket and you'll see we fans are allowed to do this. Hammond was a disgrace mind. Boo hiss!

D

Deleted member 2719

Ha ha, nice one, yes, it was Dick. He never could be trusted with our club, could he?

Don't get me wrong, but he is a little Dick dazzler when it comes to spin.

Try having a chat with Wilkins or Hammond and you may have got a more realistic view of what actually happened.

Anyway we are in a new era now and i am sure it will all come out in one day if anyone cares by then.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Did you go to withdean Mr 100 posts? ;) if you've only followed BHA since upper middle them do one and let the adults decide who witnessed the bad old days!

Season ticket holder at The Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and The Amex.:tosser::tosser: I just won't crucify someone for making a silly mistake when young unlike some. Thankfully most agree with me looking at the poll results. Now do one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you go to withdean Mr 100 posts? ;) if you've only followed BHA since upper middle them do one and let the adults decide who witnessed the bad old days!

Why do posters on Nsc presume that a low post count or recent joining date denotes someone who didn't go to Withdean, Gillingham or the Goldstone? Typing on an internet forum does not denote how long you have supported the Albion so stop getting so superior.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Funnily enough I had assumed it was Murray - and thought to boo would show immense ingratitude. So No I won't be booing. In fact I will be giving Hammond a cheer - I never wanted him to leave.

Well said Mum....anyone who will boo a Brighton boy in the stripes has a lot to learn about supporting the club or players....welcome home Dean.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Just watched his intro video online. He knows he's in for a rough ride! Mentions that he's grown up. Brave man. Forgive and forget. Let his football do the talking.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Have you seen this trending website: gofuckyourselfdean.org

Unbelievable! I'm shocked. Seriously, welcome back Dean (with a quiet boo hiss...until he scores again, which I bet he does on his first appearance!)

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Why do posters on Nsc presume that a low post count or recent joining date denotes someone who didn't go to Withdean, Gillingham or the Goldstone? Typing on an internet forum does not denote how long you have supported the Albion so stop getting so superior.

this..ive got less than 100 posts and followed albion since 1976..damn im a jcl.haha

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
If anyone boos him they shouldn't be in the stadium, 50% of people have probably never seen him in an Albion shirt. The day our players are roundly booed is the day I stop going.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Season ticket holder at The Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and The Amex.:tosser::tosser: I just won't crucify someone for making a silly mistake when young unlike some. Thankfully most agree with me looking at the poll results. Now do one.

Season ticket holder at withdean, goldstone, gillingham, withdean again and now Amex. So you do one, you JCL.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
no i'm not going to boo him.

what a ridiculous question, i would cheer any player in an albion shirt, as long as they show respect by playing their best.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Have you seen this trending website: gofuckyourselfdean.org

Unbelievable! I'm shocked. Seriously, welcome back Dean (with a quiet boo hiss...until he scores again, which I bet he does on his first appearance!)

To be fair, I think it would be best for everybody if he scored ASAP mate!!

It seems amazing that we've signed 4 players today and us as fans seem to be eachothers throats. We should be celebrating that the only player we've lost is somebody despite giving his all should be easy to replace with players we already have and also the fact that we have significantly strengthened our squad with the signings we've made.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Most people won't boo their own player, that's not surprising. Doesn't mean they agree with you or think he's not a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here