Will you boo Dean Hammond?

• Yes

Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Not really into the booing or silence thing , so maybe as a middle ground we could just do the " WHO " thing when his name is announced. just to let him know where he stands , till he proves himself !!???

D

Deleted member 2719

He tried to hold DK to ransom, at a time when we needed support from those who owed everything to the Albion, he can f*** off. Why let bygones be bygones? He'll be off at the first offer of a bit more wedge, f*** HIM, he will get no support from me, he gave no support to us.

Now let me guess did Dick or his dog tell you that???

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Some of the people on here would boo Hammond and would have welcomed Murray - well it just occured to me that in going to Palace Murray gave the South Stand, North Stand, West Stand and East Stand a bigger v-sign than Hammond ever managed.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
FFS what a utter disgrace some of you are. He was captain of a promoted side last season and so we have signed total quality. Yes he made mistakes in the past but what's wrong with giving someone a chance to make amends?

I will always cheer those in the stripes and suggest that those that boo do us a favour and leave.
Did you go to withdean Mr 100 posts? ;) if you've only followed BHA since upper middle them do one and let the adults decide who witnessed the bad old days!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think he does need to acknowledge what he did. I understand stuff happens on the pitch and no doubt he probably heard some awful things from Albion fans that day. But you can't expect to behave like that and come back to a club without consequences.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I think he does need to acknowledge what he did. I understand stuff happens on the pitch and no doubt he probably heard some awful things from Albion fans that day. But you can't expect to behave like that and come back to a club without consequences.

Interesting comments in his first interview, saying he needs to 'win the fans back' and 'get us onside'. He clearly realises that his return would not be universally well-received.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Some of the people on here would boo Hammond and would have welcomed Murray - well it just occured to me that in going to Palace Murray gave the South Stand, North Stand, West Stand and East Stand a bigger v-sign than Hammond ever managed.
Yet his reaction when giving an EPIC performance against us showed Murray to be an underestimated character, Hammond on the other hand is clearly a twat. I realise that some of our players are going to be twats, but I KNOW Hammond is, it's a fact.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
He's on loan, so I think he's just going to be a back up for Crofts. Secondly I will clap CMS and the rest of the lads off til my hands are sore but I'll not clap that chump, no chimp, whatever.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
At least most the fans won't even know him.

Won't boo. Won't sing his name. Up to him to prove himself again. Ultimately if does it on pitch all is forgiven

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Hammond was a knob that day, shock a football player being a knob, but I would easily rather watch him than f***ing shitty lazy crap Harley any day Hammond will regret what he did and shows that he obviously is a big man for coming back

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
hammond.png

How poor is this for a caption.:D can someone tell them where Southampton is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here