Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean hammond - ungrateful *wat

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
he wanted to stay with us was shafted by Knight and one of the reasons Wilkins left.Dean Hammond is a good bloke who loved the Albion unlike Harding.Yes he was a bit of a twat last year but the club treated him poor before he left for Colchester.
Calling Southampton scum is sad the real scum are -rystal -alace

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
he wanted to stay with us was shafted by Knight and one of the reasons Wilkins left.Dean Hammond is a good bloke who loved the Albion unlike Harding.Yes he was a bit of a twat last year but the club treated him poor before he left for Colchester.

Right so because he feels mistreated by the club he thought it was appropriate to be hugely disrespectful last season to all the South stand who did nothing but support him.

I for one will be telling him what I think of him today.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He's not a twat.

A twat is someone that, when beating Hartlepool 4-1, walks out of the game with 20 minutes to go.
What was your reason?

:facepalm:

nothing ever satisfies you :lolol:

And this from someone who has been to about 5 games this season? Top work Tom.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
he wanted to stay with us was shafted by Knight and one of the reasons Wilkins left.Dean Hammond is a good bloke who loved the Albion

That will be Dean 'prove your ambition' Hammond who left when we signed Murray
And I love the albion too but i am not stupid enough to want me and Hammond starting in place of Bridcutt and Bennett

He will get what he deserves - it's called Karma

I'm just about to have a beer and loosen my tonsils :angel:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is it wrong to bounce this thread?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Can't add anything to that than say........Right!!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Who really gives a flying f@ck, he is wearing the blue and white again, all these people slating him are just as arrogant. You get caught up in the moment and celebrate so what, I was there at withdean. Good on him for wanting to come back.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Surely we are all fickle enough that we can forget what happened a year or so ago and welcome back a player who will hopefully show that he is here to do his absolute best for the Albion.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
To be fair, if he's got the balls to come back after doing something like that, all credit to the fella. Takes some guts coming back, knowing your going to get abuse.

Feb 12, 2012
Who cares? If he helps us get to the premiership this season I will not complain...then he can go back to where he came from. He is upper championship class but not premiership.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Unfortunately we've re-signed the ****. His scripted apology doesn't really cut it, so I'll be telling him to f*ck off from the WSU until he eventually does.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
FFS. Chill everyone! Hammond is a footballer, he plies his trade where he can get the best return. ( we all do this, it's called a job). When he was with Southampton he was a Southampton player and his loyalty was to the club that paid his wages. ALL of our new signings are the same. It's called Football. If Hammond plays well in the stripes then applaud him. If he doesn't then don't. But FFS who gives a toss if he ran the length of a pitch with his hand to his hear?

GET REAL!l

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
FFS. Chill everyone! Hammond is a footballer, he plies his trade where he can get the best return. ( we all do this, it's called a job). When he was with Southampton he was a Southampton player and his loyalty was to the club that paid his wages. ALL of our new signings are the same. It's called Football. If Hammond plays well in the stripes then applaud him. If he doesn't then don't. But FFS who gives a toss if he ran the length of a pitch with his hand to his hear?

GET REAL!l

Couldn't agree more - some fans are way WAY too precious! Don't think it's a great signing, but for nothing more than footballing reasons

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here