Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond - signs one year loan deal (merged)

D

Deleted member 2719

You clearly weren't at the game then. My most hated ex-Albion player by a country mile. Utter tosser.

No i wasn't at that game. But everyone entitled to a mistake and what he did while playing in the stripes far out weighs it IMO.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
images

I'll CALL the FRAUD Squad and LET them find OUT where the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH went then

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No i wasn't at that game. But everyone entitled to a mistake and what he did while playing in the stripes far out weighs it IMO.

That was no mistake. It was very deliberate and imo the ref should have sent him off for it and the FA charged him with incitement.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

There is NOTHING that **** hammond can EVER do to put right his actions from that night, classless complete and utter ****

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Quite. He was a proper captain for us. Not everyones cup of tea - but I liked him.

Clearly has a big issue with us as fans, so no thanks. Would be probably the only Albion player ever that I would happily boo every game.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For anyone who wasn't at the game, pregame when his name was called he got a warm reception from the Albion fans. He later scored and ran alongside the South Stand, first smiling then shouting "Yeah? Yeah? f*** OFF! f*** OFF! f*** OFF!"

Can still perfectly picture it in my mind.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not since then. And not when he played for us.

Anyway - it is not going to happen.

He hasn't scored against us since then. He VERY clearly has a lot of issues with Albion fans.

D

Deleted member 2719

That was no mistake. It was very deliberate and imo the ref should have sent him off for it and the FA charged him with incitement.

All very well maybe he should have been.

But he was a guy who was forced out of his preferred club and he was abused by fans and it all comes out when the mist goes down, have you never seen the mist???

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not since then. And not when he played for us.

Anyway - it is not going to happen.

Correct - not going to happen as he has burnt his bridges with the club, and quite clearly wouldn't want to come back.

Hope he goes to Charlton so Crofty can plant one on him.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

But he was a guy who was forced out of his preferred club and he was abused by fans and it all comes out when the mist goes down, have you never seen the mist???

He wasn't abused by the fans until after he scored that goal. Harding was the only one getting stick up to that point.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Forced out? He went from a League 1 club to a Championship side for more money. We had to sell every player that we had an offer on just to survive in those days. We were already borrowing money from Tony Bloom then just to pay bills.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He wasn't abused by the fans until after he scored that goal. Harding was the only one getting stick up to that point.

Correct - he received a warm reception.

His reaction was completely out of the blue and baffling.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not scoring is hardly an indication of issues.

Eh? My point is he hasn't had another chance since then to show how he feels about us. Why would you assume how he feels has changed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here