Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond - Poor finisher

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has missed 11 open goals and cost us 10 points at least infact Hammond has cost us relegation.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reeled in :lolol:

But I forgive him as he gained us promotion last year with his goal against West Ham.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Survival :jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
mona said:
It never ceases to amaze me how genuinely bad players like Robbie Pethick get off lightly and talented local players like Harding and Hammond get abuse on here.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON

For Hammond read Harding, Virgo, Hinshlewood, Mcphee, Robinson, El Abd-

For some reason certain people just like slagging off our young players- young players who will go on to become the backbone of our team and without whom we'd have VERY little to be optimistic about.

Hammond is an excellent prospect struggling with the burden of being a key first team player. He will improve and he is Championship quality.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
the right footed denilson said:
ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON

For Hammond read Harding, Virgo, Hinshlewood, Mcphee, Robinson, El Abd-

For some reason certain people just like slagging off our young players- young players who will go on to become the backbone of our team and without whom we'd have VERY little to be optimistic about.

Hammond is an excellent prospect struggling with the burden of being a key first team player. He will improve and he is Championship quality.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
MrV said:
His decisions are woeful, he constantly passes back,

he NEVER looks up and just smashes it in, usually to an opposition defender or goaly.
The comment about passing the ball backwards proves that mabye you shouldn't be commenting about other peoples football knowledge until you brush up on your own.
And the use of the word goaly, thats what my mum says FFS

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He has missed some real sitters... I reckon if he had put half of them in, we might not be in the mess we are in...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here