Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Hammond appreciation thread

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
I do think his form has taken a big upswing, his passing has got a lot better and he is making those great late runs of his but I'm not sure about all this Hammond is our engine stuff. I still think like most attacking midfielders (scholes, platt) he can sometimes be anonymous.

Very rarely though. Although I might be getting a bit carried away with my praise :lol:

I am pleased to see that he has taken to the captaincy and he seems to do a very good job at spurring on his team mates.

If he reaches double figures, he will be the first midfielder to do so since....Codner.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
9 goals before xmas is great going for any midfielder, I think he can get 15 plus if he sticks with the penaltys.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
Barrel of Fun said:

I am pleased to see that he has taken to the captaincy and he seems to do a very good job at spurring on his team mates.

If he reaches double figures, he will be the first midfielder to do so since....Codner.

agreed

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Might be something to do with the fact that he doesnt have Chippy partnering him in midfield....

Stands back and awaits sparks to fly....

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
They did alright in the second half on Saturday. Am getting an away shirt with hammond 11 on for xmas so now expect him to get sold in January! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here