Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean Cox

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
smudge said:
Is Tiny Cox becoming a big time Charlie? Is Jake?

Don't think so ... more a case of us fans having thinking that they are better than they really are, and maybe that they are starting to believe it. They're young and inconsistant, what do people expect:rolleyes:

Players have periods when they play well, and others when they aren't necessarily in form. Nothing to make a huge deal about imho, just got to set their heads straight and maybe come back with a fresh perspective.

I hope that Wilkins is still allowing players to give of their own input, and show the strengths that we should be playing to!
For the sake of team, it would still be bad to train and cajole the natural skills out of players (like Cox).

A good manager does not insist on everything being done exactly as they envision, but formulates a game-plan around the skills and styles of the players at his disposal.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ozymandias said:
Don't think so ... more a case of us fans having thinking that they are better than they really are, and maybe that they are starting to believe it. They're young and inconsistant, what do people expect:rolleyes:

Or the fact that the game was so dull there's nothing else to discuss on Nsc..

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its rule number 1 from corners and set pieces, BEAT THE FIRST MAN!

Something that Cox has forgotten in recent weeks.

Give him a few weeks off and then see if hes refreshed and back to his early season form.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
Or the fact that the game was so dull there's nothing else to discuss on Nsc..

True. Dean Cox went to Worthing on a cold Tuesday night to cheer on his team mates in the reserves. There's nothing big time charlie about him or Jake.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I find it hard to understand how anyone thinks there a 'big time charlie' whilst playing for a team in the 3rd tier of football!

If they are starting week-in-week-out for a team at the top of the prem then fair enough, but for a team near the bottom of mid-table its a joke!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
That and Frank Sinclair laying down the law to the lino then running off like a girl.

It was right in front of me, Sinclair was walking off and suddenly changed direction and started walking towards the lino telling him to f*** off and other abuse. The Lino got worried and started frantically waving his flag to attract the refs attention. He was bricking it, as soon as Sinclair turned and walked away he took his flag down. I must say Sinclair looked quite threatening and I did think he was considering lamping the lino.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Race said:
Hawsey said he got the hairdryer treatment from DW when he came off :eek:

Which treatment?

This one...

Big%20Hair.jpg

Or this one...
big_hair-767147.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports