Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DEAN COX in SHOCKING ONLINE CHAIRDANCE SHOW

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Better not.. ;)

The players should learn not to post these things online if they don't them to end up on here!

:wave:

Its was posted on the public viewable Bebo...

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If its a problem then I'm sure the mods will remove it.. it has been posted on a publically viewable Bebo...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well they shouldn't put it online then should they.. I'll remove the link if im pmed to do so.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Having seen this clip, what worries me most is that the chair beats him for pace :nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: :lolol:

:( no one told me...:dunce:

Kylie: Are you accusing me of having 'proper stalker like tendencies' - Yes or No. Or was is a general comment?

I thought being a BRIGHTON player, and this being a BRIGHTON forum it may hold some comical value.. obviosuly a sense of humour bypass.. I'll go back to POLLS. :dunce:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Large One said:
Is that a hotel room? Eugh, what a dive.

You'll be meeting Dwayne and Hove Born & Bred for Skinny Lattes and Sun Blushed Tomato Paninis next, TLO :lolol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I'm not sure whether they give a shit or not. It's more that it's really f***ing sad and showing proper stalker like tendencies for those of you who insist on posting it here. What makes you think that anyone here would really give a f***?

chill the f*** out mate!

its a brighton player being an arse! its f***ing funny, stalker tendancies? what?

i see coxy at HH station most mornings- ill be sure to give him some flack. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here