Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Dean Cox, from the halfway line.."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It really is a cracking strike. He's not floated it forward hopefully - he's properly hit it.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
In fairness, it was shown 14 million times on Sky Sports News, and was voted their 'Goal of the Week' over all the Prem goals scored that weekend.

But think how many times the Rooney overhead kick from a couple of seasons ago was shown? I must have seen it a good 10 times.

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Have been searching for this since 6pm this evening and am suprised that the BBC & Football league and Sky do not have it!!!!!!!!!!!

Why @23hrs later is it not on at least one of these? and as its not why are they so over zealous taking everything up loaded elsewhere? if they got their act together they wouldn't need to worry.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Seriously, that is a f***ing MARVELLOUS strike. That pisses all over Beckham's, Alonso's etc, better than Eagles at Withdean. What a strike.

D

Deleted member 2719

Fantastic strike by Coxs, i once played in a game against East Dean and our Centre back scored from a similar position, not sure he mean't it thou,he just like to clear the ball well.:hilton:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I wish Greer had tried that last night, instead of the ball to Buckley!! :ohmy:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Seriously, that is a f***ing MARVELLOUS strike. That pisses all over Beckham's, Alonso's etc, better than Eagles at Withdean. What a strike.

He looked so casual about it. He took it like he was taking a penalty. That makes it better than all those other long range strikes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here