Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deal or No Deal today - What would you do ?

What would you do ?

• Deal

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • No Deal

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
She did a no deal at £ 60000 and pulled out the £ 250000 in the next box. She was then offered £ 19000 with 1p and £ 50000 left and the chance of a swop and no dealt on both. She ended up with 1p. Also her Father died last week as well. She was 21.

there not live anywhere near it mate, my brother just shot the christmas episodes

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
She did a no deal at £ 60000 and pulled out the £ 250000 in the next box. She was then offered £ 19000 with 1p and £ 50000 left and the chance of a swop and no dealt on both. She ended up with 1p. Also her Father died last week as well. She was 21.

f*ck me they should make a film out of that, gutted for her. Mind you if Spielberg made it she'd win the 250,000 and her dad would remarkably come back to life

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*ck me they should make a film out of that, gutted for her. Mind you if Spielberg made it she'd win the 250,000 and her dad would remarkably come back to life

With some tearful John Williams music as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

In a way you are right. Spielberg always tries to make some good out of shit and for that I LOVE him.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd have declined to answer and punched Noel Edmonds squarely in the chops. Can't stand the smarmy twat.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
After losing her Dad she must have realised that she was having a bad week.. I would have dealt. Some people are too greedy or plain daft.

Different people have different financial circumstances. If she could afford the luxury of losing 60k then so so! I couldn't look my Mrs in the face again If I'd thrown that amount of dosh down the drain. But that's just me.

Dec 29, 2011
Take it. You've got a 1 in 3 chance of getting more than the offer, odds are that you'll end up with less. The morons that tend to appear on that programme probably wouldn't be able to figure that out though.

Ironically that's the wrong way to think about it. Don't go calling people morons when you're working it out wrong yourself.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its all very well after the event but at the time she was staring at 250k or 50k or if she pulled the 1p an offer of 80k. I would have no dealt with a view that even if i win 50k its only 10k lost on the gamble. I know it did not work out that way, but the odds were in her favour at the time to win a minimum of 50k

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Its all very well after the event but at the time she was staring at 250k or 50k or if she pulled the 1p an offer of 80k. I would have no dealt with a view that even if i win 50k its only 10k lost on the gamble. I know it did not work out that way, but the odds were in her favour at the time to win a minimum of 50k

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No deal. 1p for me, it would have been.
What a f***ing idiot. Turn down 60k that you didn't have an hour ago?
I don't think that's idiotic. No 60k, but could have won 250.

All these billy big bollox here giving it they'd have taken the 60 are talking shit, because they'd have all dealt earlier for 10.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If people swap it's because they have a feeling about it or believe in lucky numbers etc. So they shouldn't win really. That's KARMA. :lolol:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Simple probability says that by not dealing (from her position) , your average win would be £100,000, so as ever the banker is mugging them off. Better than some of his offers though, from episodes I've seen he tends to offer about a third of what the position is worth, less if they've harped on about how a couple of grand could help them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She did a no deal at £ 60000 and pulled out the £ 250000 in the next box.
Laugh loudly
She was then offered £ 19000 with 1p and £ 50000 left and the chance of a swop and no dealt on both.
Laugh even louder, hold onto willy as some wee wee might come out
She ended up with 1p.
On floor unable to breath, pointing at the screen.
Also her Father died last week as well. She was 21.
Sucking in face having just eaten the sourest of sour lemons. Gutting.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Is the correct answer.

***hangs head in shame at posting on a thread about Deal or no Deal........***

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did he actually die last week, or did he die the week before filming?

He died whilst she was part of the process but she decided to carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here