Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Deafening' - the verdict on Saturday from an Ipswich fan ...

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Nice blog piece from an Ipswich fan on Saturday's game.

TWTD.co.uk | [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season - Ipswich Town News

Particularly liked this bit:

"Full house for Seagulls fans. Yes and they were making a LOT of noise. Hats off to the architects and stadium designers. The sound resonance around the stadium is exceptional. For a small ground the noise was quite literally deafening!"

:banana: :banana:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nice blog piece from an Ipswich fan on Saturday's game.

TWTD.co.uk | [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season - Ipswich Town News

Particularly liked this bit:

"Full house for Seagulls fans. Yes and they were making a LOT of noise. Hats off to the architects and stadium designers. The sound resonance around the stadium is exceptional. For a small ground the noise was quite literally deafening!"

:banana: :banana:

A good read-maybe the "Full house" will be a nice signature for TSoP?

The Sock of Poskett

Jun 12, 2009

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would that Palarse twat who was saying all we sang is 'Al-bion' etc etc blah blah blah - he may wanna read that?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would that Palarse twat who was saying all we sang is 'Al-bion' etc etc blah blah blah - he may wanna read that?

Can't wait for the write ups by their number,especially after we play them off the park.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
The Palarse fan has a point , we did sing Albion far too much but when the JCB`s( no offence meant) remember the old songs that will change.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Feels great to have other supporters pick up on the noise. I was absolutely astonished at the sound on Saturday. It's possibly that more than anything that put such a shiver down my spine.

The Sock of Poskett

Jun 12, 2009
The Palarse fan has a point , we did sing Albion far too much but when the JCB`s( no offence meant) remember the old songs that will change.

*Pedant alert* JCBs?! Thought the diggers had all left the stadium now? :)
If you mean JCLs ... they can't remember songs they've never sung. Possibly they can listen and learn though ... :amex: :amex:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very good read that - fair play to him. Agree with the surreal few minutes before KO!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not really no. He said all we sang was that. Give it time and lots of new songs will be made this yr - we already have 1!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If you mean JCLs ... they can't remember songs they've never sung. Possibly they can listen and learn though ... :amex: :amex:

Think he means Jonny Come Backs. Referring to fans who haven't been since the Goldstone days. I may be completely wrong though!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Ha ha ha - you've done it Poskett:thumbsup::thumbsup:looks good.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Johnny Come backs? Or have I missed an in-joke?

Must type quicker.:facepalm:

The Sock of Poskett

Jun 12, 2009
Think he means Jonny Come Backs. Referring to fans who haven't been since the Goldstone days. I may be completely wrong though!

Ah. Misunderstood. JCBs (makes note to remember that). Had missed that one. Must pay attention. punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here