Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deadline day for Jason Crowe??

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
could be good for whing signing but also Holdsworth is available on a free from Huddersfield and now Richardson is also available. Shame about Crowe.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
always the same at this time of the close season,players and clubs hanging on for the best deals ...........both have to be careful they don't get left behind though

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
i dont think he will sign for us and i think he will go to a bigger club but i hope he doesnt sign for leeds and sign for us because i think he would be a good signing for us and i want wing to stay

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Surely means Whingy will stay, our replacement has now gone to the team who wanted to buy him, highly doubt leeds will be buying two right back's this summer

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Is this something you know as fact or just a gut feeling?

I don't have a bottle of ketchup or anything like that, but Whingy is a decent fullback who has just had a good season.

Decent fullbacks are thin on the ground, and decent fullbacks on a free even rarer.

I would bet that he has more than a few offers in front of him.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Whingy is a decent fullback who has just had a good season.

Decent fullbacks are thin on the ground, and decent fullbacks on a free even rarer.

I would bet that he has more than a few offers in front of him.

Yup. Still here for now though and hopefully if Leeds don't take him we are a good option to stay.
Shame about Crowe as he would have been an asset but there are solutions out there and hopefully RS will find them

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Surely means Whingy will stay, our replacement has now gone to the team who wanted to buy him, highly doubt leeds will be buying two right back's this summer

Why do you doubt that? Leeds have a reputation for shipping shedloads of players in..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here