Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deadline Day ...All the signings

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beeercan said:
it's £2m now with £1m added after goals and apperances

Just the 2 million then :rolleyes: can't believe they didn't try harder to keep the "Duke" :nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Just the 2 million then :rolleyes: can't believe they didn't try harder to keep the "Duke" :nono:

Short of offering him a new contract they really couldn't do owt though. West Brom have a better chance of staying up so he left. Hard luck.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Short of offering him a new contract they really couldn't do owt though. West Brom have a better chance of staying up so he left. Hard luck.

2 million should have done it though and been a bargain in comparison to Connolly :lolol:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Good bit of business by Leicester. Wigan have gone nuts. Only last week they tried to sign 36 year old Windass from Bradford for £500K:eek:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Icy Gull said:
I get the feeling that Wigan fans will be less impressed than the most enthusiastic Albion fans were about McCammon :eek:

What an amazing deal - £2m for a player who simply will not score enough goals - Leicester must be delighted (they could get a much better player in Zamora with the money - :( )

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Michael Ricketts on loan to Cardiff from Leeds for 4 months.

I can barely contain my indifference.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Michael Ricketts on loan to Cardiff from Leeds for 4 months.

I can barely contain my indifference.

:lolol: saying that a £500,000 didn't want to move to you

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Alexandre Frutos from metz?

Dandyman

In London village.
Silent Bob said:
What about him?

Albion have signed left sided midfielder Alexandre Frutos from French Division One side Metz on a two year deal.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Dandyman said:
Albion have signed left sided midfielder Alexandre Frutos from French Division One side Metz on a two year deal.

Really, ive never heard of him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here