Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead wood

GusIsGod

May 11, 2011
Which players in our squad do you think need to be 'let go' in order for us to succeed in the Championship. I'll start it off, Michael Poke biggest waste of money in our squad!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Please correct me if I'm wrong but he only played in 1 game last season,yes he made a howler but I'm not he should be judged after 1 game

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Great - a thread that has already been done to death by one of the "let's use the manager's/a player's name as my identity and start slagging players and other posters off" brigade.

You don't know how much Poke earns
You don't know how much others' earn so cannot assess their relative value
You don't (presumably) know that he is highly rated by Tony Godden (do you know who he is?)

You have only just come on here (unless this is another multiple identity) so try reading a bit before you post

:angry::angry::angry:

Jeez you mob are seriously pissing me off today

:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
kasenga <3

and anyone else that registered in the last week

f*** off

GusIsGod

May 11, 2011
He had a howler against Northampton, he hasn't been, which would suggest he is just a back up keeper. If he seriously has some potential surely he'd be getting played regularly in the first team. Yes I do know who Tony Godden is, he used to be a decent keeper.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Oh my god, why the hell is everyone having a go at me? I have nothing to do with this monsters Inc shit check the f***ing ip addresses and you'll soon find out who it is:US:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Which players in our squad do you think need to be 'let go' in order for us to succeed in the Championship. I'll start it off, Michael Poke biggest waste of money in our squad!

Anyone notice how Nigel Farage & Dimitry Medvedev look the same
Nigel-Farage.jpgmedvedev.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great for building bonfires with

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Sure I read Poke has got a new deal, so Gus must rate him highly and I think its a safe call that he knows best. Seeing as he sees him in training everyday and very few of us have seen him in one game, which I dont expect the thread starter attended...By all means have an opion but please have some foundation to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here