Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dead Cat

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Walked past a horrilble sight this morning. A cat had been run over during the night / early morning. It's top (slightly flattened) half remained at the side of the road, it's bottom half, with visible organs, including the intestines and what was possibly a liver, laid on the middle of the pavement in a circle of blood. How both parts got so far apart, I have no idea. This was on Old Shoreham Road, Southwick, where alot of young school kids walk every morning. Does anyone have an idea of who I should call to get said cat removed? Poor thing. May he/she RIP.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yeah - that was my only thought for how it was so far apart, but everything looked in pretty good condition (as good as a split-in-half cat could be).

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
Walked past a horrilble sight this morning. A cat had been run over during the night / early morning. It's top (slightly flattened) half remained at the side of the road, it's bottom half, with visible organs, including the intestines and what was possibly a liver, laid on the middle of the pavement in a circle of blood. How both parts got so far apart, I have no idea. This was on Old Shoreham Road, Southwick, where alot of young school kids walk every morning. Does anyone have an idea of who I should call to get said cat removed? Poor thing. May he/she RIP.

report it to the council, they will collect it

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
poem%20for%20a%20dead%20cat.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Was it definitely dead?

I get the impression from his first post that you wouldn't have to be a vet to work ythat one out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here