Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
LOL!

626x.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

strange how the cats tail does not move, and assuming it is a real cat it must have been sedated and if as the title says its a dead cat the people who are doing this are sick it sounds like they are yanks which says it all

BASTARDS

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
strange how the cats tail does not move, and assuming it is a real cat it must have been sedated and if as the title says its a dead cat the people who are doing this are sick it sounds like they are yanks which says it all

BASTARDS

It's not dead, it's just stunned.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

BASTARDS

I'm confused, you seem to be saying that you think it would be better to do this to a living (sedated) cat rather than a dead one?!? As I understand it the cat passed away naturally and the owner then stuffed it (and turned it into a helicopter), rather than killing it to make the helicopter.

EDIT: Correction, it was killed by a car.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

BASTARDS
Perhaps you should actually read the article before getting on your high horse. No cats were harmed during the making of the catcopter !

Edit:Looks like the article link works anymore, but the cat died and the owner had him stuffed and turned into a helicopter !

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I most certainly approve. A shame they couldn't have altered its expression when stuffing though. A smiley-faced cat loving its first flight would be more pleasant to see than a stuffed tabby with a look of terror in its eyes.
When i go, i want something similar to be done to me both in the name of art and indecency. I want lasers, finger torpedoes and a hara kiri look in my face though, and to be played by the son of Dolph Lundgren in any movie feature.

D

Deleted member 2719

I am a cat lover but would have preferred to see him made into harrier jump jet Dave.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I am a cat lover but would have preferred to see him made into harrier jump jet Dave.

To be honest Paul I was a bit shocked at first, but on further reflection, what a great way to keep your beloved pet !

Ps.met your new employee the other day, very nice, but she knows nothing about the Albion, I think she needs more training !!!:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

To be honest Paul I was a bit shocked at first, but on further reflection, what a great way to keep your beloved pet !

Ps.met your new employee the other day, very nice, but she knows nothing about the Albion, I think she needs more training !!!:lolol:

Training is there but it might take a season or two before she a STH thou ,the problem is she more of a rugger girl, i have always said it was a girls game.:wink:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It's not dead, it's just stunned.

AND THIS MAKES IT OK DOES IT

BASTARDS

I'm confused, you seem to be saying that you think it would be better to do this to a living (sedated) cat rather than a dead one?!? As I understand it the cat passed away naturally and the owner then stuffed it (and turned it into a helicopter), rather than killing it to make the helicopter.

EDIT: Correction, it was killed by a car.

doing this is hidious dead or alive

Perhaps you should actually read the article before getting on your high horse. No cats were harmed during the making of the catcopter !

Edit:Looks like the article link works anymore, but the cat died and the owner had him stuffed and turned into a helicopter !

as someone else has said ...............SICK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here