Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daysave / MK Dons

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
As much as I like to support the lads, I'm f*cked if I'm passing a penny over to that football club.

Do you watch us at Palace then?.Do you like giving them money?

This is all about supporting the lads and keeping us up.It is only 10 quid to get in,it would be a bit different if it was 25.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Is Bletchley a southern station?
Note that the MK Dons stadium is far closer to Bletchley than Milton Keynes Central. I'll do a little write up on the local hostelries/eateries near to the ground. The best value of course is Wetherspoons of which there are four in CMK. The oldest one is about five minutes walk from CMK Station and has a good choice of guest ales.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Should really fill our end as if im reading things right if theres a group of 4 going by train plus the tenner to get in it works out no dearer than going to a home game! Over to the mathamatical prove me wrong boffins of nsc! :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Should really fill our end as if im reading things right if theres a group of 4 going by train plus the tenner to get in it works out no dearer than going to a home game! Over to the mathamatical prove me wrong boffins of nsc! :thumbsup:

Group of 4 to MK Dons:

Train: £20
Tickets: £40
Food/Drink: £20

Total: £80 (£20 each)

Group of 4 to Withdean:

Travel: Free
Tickets: £100
Food/Drink: £10-£20

Total: £110-£120 (£25-£30ish each)

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports