Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day Tripper

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Go and have lunch at the Fat Duck.

No chance at such short notice.

You could try the Hinds Head, which is next door and also run by Heston Blumenthal. Does superior versions of traditional English cooking, and much more pub lunchy than the Fat Duck anyway.

http://www.thehindsheadhotel.com/index.aspx

Bray is a 5 minute taxi ride from Maidenhead train station (about £8 probably), which is 25-40 mins from Paddington. Taxis run from outside the station. 01628 770711 are reliable for your journey back.

If you fancy a walk, you can walk along the far side of the Thames from Maidenhead, past all the stupidly expensive houses (Parky, Rolf Harris etc) and Bray. Annoyingly there's no way to cross the river at Bray, so you'll have to go back to Maidenhead to start your walk, but it's not far. Take River Road, on the east side of the Thames, and walk south.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why don't you do what every other cockney in the world seems to do on a Bank Holiday weekend and come to.........wait for it ..............BRIGHTON.. especialy the dozen or so in this office including the ones who had the audacity to ask 'as parking is so bad in BrighTON can I park by your house' no you fcuking cant play up your own end.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
lol, my folks rent out the garage for Arsenal home games as parking is impossible in my area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here