Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 17 - Tue 8th Mar - BACK OF A FAG PACKET

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It seems to me that Mr Stiles has not done the professional reputation of Stiles Harold Williams any favours by turning up at such an important inquiry with "back of the fag packet" costings. Idiot!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this the same Stiles as in the old Stiles Horton Ledger estate agents (along Western Road) ? If so, my sister used to work there, and she said that the coffee there was SHIT.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Easy 10 said:
Is this the same Stiles as in the old Stiles Horton Ledger estate agents (along Western Road) ? If so, my sister used to work there, and she said that the coffee there was SHIT.

I believe one may have morphed into the other, but I may be wrong.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
If so, my sister used to work there, and she said that the coffee there was SHIT.

Email Martin Perry. He can bring it up at the inquiry.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dammit! Wish I'd gone along now. Much fun would have been had in the reportage at the expense of both Mr Blarney of Crooks Estates and 'Knobby' Stiles.

Had the chance, muffed it... :shootself

The Large One said:
Sorry, I am being a bit thick here.

After having read SG's and LB's reports, was there any evidence to prove the the owners of THV had their own agenda, or was it an assumption made to look 'obvious'? I wasn't there yesterday, so I don't know exactly what was said, but did Mr Clay really score the victory that was claimed? It just isn't that apparent from the reports.
A day and a half of THV witnesses banging on about how all the planning policies that protect Toads Hole Valley from development count for nothing, because they want to see a business park on the site, with all infrastructure costs funded by the Albion.

That's definitely their own agenda, because NO current planning policy document supports it, nor is any local planning policy affecting Toads Hole Valley being reviewed until 2009 at the earliest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here