Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 16 transfer window

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Has it been stated that we have the WHU money available to spend ?

Sure I saw it on here somewhere ?

If so , it must be burning hole in DW pocket, 250k would pretty much solve our current probs and get us marching up the league again

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f*** me , 1/4 of a million on Whing , that would be a f***ing nightmare ! hardly stopped the rot did he , however well he played.

Def more pressing areas of team that need immeadiate and drastic attention

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well we don't have a right-back in our squad do we ??? And while he was here, the defence looked a lot stronger as a unit but since he left it's all gone down hill again.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i wouldnt be happy if we spent all that money on 1 player. we need at least 2 players. if that is how much we have to spend then preferably 3 players.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Dougal said:
Has it been stated that we have the WHU money available to spend ?

Sure I saw it on here somewhere ?

Well if you heard it on here it must be true :lolol:

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We will not spend any of it as its probably already disappeared into the Falmer fund so we can build a 22,000 all seater stadium for the conference !!!!!!!:lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i cant see us signing anyone

Nov 20, 2003
hove
speaking to a member of the backroom staff reacently the problem seems to be dk,s dithering over possible targets he wants them watched to many times .by the time the the club has made an offer the said player has gone,wilkins and white are becoming frustrated.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Reckon we should be able to get Whing for £100k, all depends if Mickey gets the Spanish archer and who replaces him, whether he wants to sell any players without really knowing what they are capable of.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If Micky faces the chop, we are not liekly to be able to get Whing in this window. Coventry will not sell anyone until the potential replacement has decided who he wants in the squad.

We can't catch a break! :down:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
if we did and i very much doubt we have got 1/4 million 2 spend i'd be gutted if we spent it on a average right back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here