Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Day 1 - Wed 2nd Feb - INITIAL SESSION

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Not wanting to delay the Inquiry for lack of a glimpse of of Mr Clay's assistant, I'm wondering whether this picture may be of assistance?
pi8_751.sized.jpg

(edited to get rid of remains of someone else's nether regions.)

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think it should be this DKM

pi8_751.sized.jpg

Edit: I'd give her one

Last edited by a moderator:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Re: Re: Re: Notes From The Initial Session Of The Re-Opened Inquiry (It's A Bit Long)

Tom Hark said:
Basically they've got no new ammo. By their own admission (which I've also got in me notes), their four stabs at a 'realistic' non-Falmer sites are:

- Sheepcote Valley
- Toad's Hall Valley
- Withdean
- Shoreham Harbour

And, er, that's it really...
Lewes DC has spent an extra £60,000 to promote a claim that a 22,000-seater stadium can be built underwater? Firekin ell. This I must see. As for plonking one at Withdean, we are experiencing a royal pain in the arse trying to get a 9,000 capacity.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Correct! Thanks Everest. And don't you boys ever say I don't have a charitable heart as well as an inexhaustible supply of pictures, eh?

*but is now going straight out to buy proper mouse for this poxy Mac*:censored:

Last edited:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
THPP. Many thanks for the first report. I aim to be there sometime next week.

If the Falmer residents are only going to promote those four sites, the most obvious one, Sheepcote Valley, causes them possibly more problems with transport than Falmer.

Hopefully the Planning Inspector will see this and tha residents core an own goal.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You're welcome Roz. I'll let you off this time.

PS got any nudies of her? :rolleyes:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Good start.Awaiting Lord B's report if he would be so kind.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Oh, and she's lovely

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just seen the B.B.C. coverage of this. Apart from the fat presenter calling it Fallmer, it was quite a good article. They showed Liz making her entrance, and then the inspection of Withdean. I still can't believe it's going to take another month of discussion, how much will that cost? :nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Notes From The Initial Session Of The Re-Opened Inquiry (It's A Bit Long)

Tom Hark said:
Basically they've got no new ammo. By their own admission (which I've also got in me notes), their four stabs at a 'realistic' non-Falmer sites are:

- Sheepcote Valley
- Toad's Hall Valley
- Withdean
- Shoreham Harbour

And, er, that's it really...

After their little blockade scam yesterday I don't trust the fuckers. I reckon they'll wait till the last day of the inquiry and suddenly unearth another couple of alternatives that they only just found causing the inquiry to have to reconvene 2 months later.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They won't be allowed to Rangdo

Brixtaan said:
Good start.Awaiting Lord B's report if he would be so kind.
Patience, lad.

I'm off out to the Lewes Arms for the evening.

I guess the headline news came right at the very end of the day, when most people had gone home, leaving just a few hardened enthusiasts to talk about "administrative arrangements".

And that news is that there is a real danger that the Inquiry will drag on until as late as April 15th - unless the programme of witnesses can be tinkered with and a finish achieved by March 9th.

If there's a general election in May, this means that Prescott might not even receive the Inspector's Report by then. Absolutely NO CHANCE of a decision before the election.

And now for that pint of Harvey's ...

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here