Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dawn raids post Palace match this morning?

'You are charged with wearing fake, chavvy clothing in a built up area sonny'.

You should of seen them traipsing through East Croydon station last Tuesday! :facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dawn raids

00160388%20-%20440x292.jpg

so1z7d.jpg

"I don't care if the driveway isn't finished, you should have thought of that before, shouting Palace are; and I quote "by far the greatest team the world have ever seen", this is clearly fraud ........ you're nicked"

UllesthorpeTravellerRaid001321_36.jpg

Just when this Nigel thought he'd got away.......

Caravan.png

Last edited:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
If they have gone to the trouble of pulling in 15 Kids from the wetherspoons I would be very worried if I was one of your lot drinking in the pubs that they were walked past.There is some very clear video evidence of some main Brighton lot floating around and glass chuckers.
Good luck DAS.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Dawn raids

00160388%20-%20440x292.jpg

so1z7d.jpg

"I don't care if the driveway isn't finished, you should have thought of that before, shouting Palace are; and I quote "by far the greatest team the world have ever seen", this is clearly fraud ........ you're nicked"

UllesthorpeTravellerRaid001321_36.jpg

Just when this Nigel thought he'd got away.......

Caravan.png

:lolol:

Cunning ploy played by the Old Bill - letting the air out of their house wheels before knocking on the door.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
If they have gone to the trouble of pulling in 15 Kids from the wetherspoons I would be very worried if I was one of your lot drinking in the pubs that they were walked past.There is some very clear video evidence of some main Brighton lot floating around and glass chuckers.
Good luck DAS.

I hope they catch them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here