Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Davina McCall

Just how annoying is she?

• Very annoying.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Mind numbingly annoying.

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Unbelievably, mind numbingly annoying.

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Just mildly irritating. I quite like her.

Votes: 31 36.5%

• Total voters

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Awful piece of work

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Where is the option for not at all irritating, she is a fine woman?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have you noticed that when shes in front of the camera she is afraid to lift her arms.
Just like the advert for anti-perspirant where people are afraid of showing the sweat patch.:nono:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I like her, I remember quite fancying her when she did that late night dating program which I can't remember the name of.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Where's the option for 'Bunny boiling control freak who tries but fails to mask it convincingly enough' ?

DM (to hubby): I'm 39, my body clock's ticking and I need three or more babies NOW!
Hubby: Errr okay honey.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
Where's the option for 'Bunny boiling control freak who tries but fails to mask it convincingly enough' ?

DM (to hubby): I'm 39, my body clock's ticking and I need three or more babies NOW!
Hubby: Errr okay honey.
*throws chip up motorway*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally I think she is the single most annoying presenter currently in steady employment. Big Brother could be entertaining if you had someone a bit more cynical and sarcastic fronting it and taking the piss out of the retarded housemates. Instead you get Davina, bigging it all up like its all soooooooooo exciting, and acting like she's about to wet her pants.

"Here we are on eviction night again. Look, look Jade's just had a drink of water. whooooooaaahh. Its sooooooooooo exciting. I can't bear it. Isn't it sooooooo exciting everyone?"

Er? No.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
hans kraay fan club said:
Personally I think she is the single most annoying presenter currently in steady employment. Big Brother could be entertaining if you had someone a bit more cynical and sarcastic fronting it and taking the piss out of the retarded housemates. Instead you get Davina, bigging it all up like its all soooooooooo exciting, and acting like she's about to wet her pants.

"Here we are on eviction night again. Look, look Jade's just had a drink of water. whooooooaaahh. Its sooooooooooo exciting. I can't bear it. Isn't it sooooooo exciting everyone?"

no, i think carol vorderman holds that title

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
hans kraay fan club said:

Er? No.

Did you pick up on the fact she has the same agent as Jade, hence the sycophantic comments and lack of cutting edge questioning:nono: :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tom Hark said:
Bet she's eight months preggers by the Summer of BB again.

Up the duff more often than the GMTV Weathergirls

Have these all been seperate pregnancies then? I just thought it was all one really long one, like she was actually some strange human / elephant hybrid with a 5 year gestation period.

Still annoying, either way.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not only is she annoying, but also SHIT at her job.

The amount of potentially explosive post-eviction interviews she's cocked up are too numerous to mention, she gurns for England and her constant pregnancies put all her teenage council house chav mother viewing to shame.

And not at all attractive. I'd rather shag Jade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here