Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davide Frattesi

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I only heard his name for the first time yesterday and I'm now convinced that if we don't get him I'm giving up on football.

Does seem to have all the hallmarks of 'owner driving up the fee' for a known buyer though.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Surely our esteemed head coach is on the case? Can’t believe he won’t do a good selling job.
I wonder whether at 23 and having Juve Milan and Utd trailing him whether he or is agent really thinks he needs a 'showcase' Club like us at this stage.

Jul 20, 2003
Whatever happens I've got my 'big club buzz' from the Man U, Inter Milan, Juventus and Brighton thing.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Now that other clubs are watching us to see who we are going for, I suggest a bit of subterfuge.

We start saying that we're looking to re-sign Jurgen Locadia, and all of a sudden a bun fight breaks out between Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd to try to get one up on us. They pay £100m odd for a dud and we carry on quietly about our business!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Now that other clubs are watching us to see who we are going for, I suggest a bit of subterfuge.

We start saying that we're looking to re-sign Jurgen Locadia, and all of a sudden a bun fight breaks out between Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man Utd to try to get one up on us. They pay £100m odd for a dud and we carry on quietly about our business!
Exactly. The lad Bamford looks good, plays in the Championship if I’m not mistaken.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Don't have a great feeling about this one. Feels like player wants to stay in Italy and our bid is being used to bump up the Italian bids. We've seen this before with other players we've been in for.
You could be right, but I think it's more about drumming up interest abroad. The Milan CEO said last week that they're regularly blown out of the water by mid-tier English clubs, so I'd be surprised if many in Italy have the budget to compete if there's serious Premier League interest

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like it's a no ...

No surprise really.

With Mac Allister leaving, we’ll have Mahmoud Dahoud, Gilmour, Groß, Moder and Alzate available to play in the pivot role next to a destroyer like Caicedo. But if Moises goes, who do we have?

I was actually impressed with Stain’s teen Roméo Lavia. Despite his awful attempt to stop Mitoma, I thought he broke a lot of our play down with one of his interceptions leading to Walcott’s offside goal. He is exactly what we need.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
No surprise really.

With Mac Allister leaving, we’ll have Mahmoud Dahoud, Gilmour, Groß, Moder and Alzate available to play in the pivot role next to a destroyer like Caicedo. But if Moises goes, who do we have?

I was actually impressed with Stain’s teen Roméo Lavia. Despite his awful attempt to stop Mitoma, I thought he broke a lot of our play down with one of his interceptions leading to Walcott’s offside goal. He is exactly what we need.
I would agree with that. He looked a prospect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here