Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Walliams swimming the Thames

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If you had as much money as he does wouldn't you just give £250,000 to orphaned children in Africa and not bother with having to swim in the Thames?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You're a eBay-buying, farm-living, horse-raping twat with an internet wife.

And I don't even have to resort to insults.

That's the truth.

Except you're wrong through and through but I suppose as somebody who gets his information from public toilet walls what can be expected ? And yes you're still a prat but also by your own hand an ignorant one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Calm down please, this is about a swim raising money nothing personal

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You may know that David is attempting to swim the length of the Thames in 8 days to raise money for Sport Relief; 140 miles with 44 locks. Yesterday he came through Culham (I live in Culham behind the lock) after leaving Abingdon on the start of Day 3.

I took this shot of him as he made an unscheduled stop at the lock.He was suffering from stomach cramps after a bad night with 'Thames tummy!'

So far he has raised over £250,000 pounds. This will go to help orphaned children in Africa, something David has seen a first hand.

Many people are supporting him along the way. Today, Day 4, he is swimming from Wallingford to Henley... trying to make up a shortfall from yesterday.

His determination and his pain is there to see and is quite inspirational.

If you would like to track his progress and donate then here is the link:
The BT Sport Relief Challenges Walliams Vs The Thames | Sport Relief 2012

PS I'm hoping the pic is attached, not done that before!

The twat keeps joking about only wearing speedos for this swim when in fact he is cheating by wearing a wetsuit , which keeps him lovely and warm and acts as a buoyancy aid .Any one who cannot even swim could swim the Thames wearing a wetsuit.Cheat:lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Here you go and this was about 45 mins ago:)

Attachments

• 2011-09-08_18.58.48.jpg
    2011-09-08_18.58.48.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 204

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Amazing. I did the Great London Swim in July. Just one mile and I was totally knackered. Walliams must be extremely fit, and a superb example to many of us....

richmond

May 30, 2008
Sir Albion: well done, a couple of good shots there...from your ritzy apartment!! Good to see David has a bit of sunshine for a change. Today, Friday, he's aiming for Henley at lunchtime.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I just hope he keeps his mouth shut swimming through the ' Reading ' stretch.....otherwise he is going to be high as a kite, next time he touches dry land.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
The twat keeps joking about only wearing speedos for this swim when in fact he is cheating by wearing a wetsuit , which keeps him lovely and warm and acts as a buoyancy aid .Any one who cannot even swim could swim the Thames wearing a wetsuit.Cheat:lolol:

The guys raising money for charity? Give him a chance and stop shooting him down.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Don't be stupid - he doesn't live on a farm.

I don't rape horses either, I can't reach. Still trust our retarded Palace visitor to turn a thread about a charity outing into a binfest.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The guys raising money for charity? Give him a chance and stop shooting him down.

Did you not notice the smilely ? I think most people have a huge amount of respect for Mr Wulliams, it's not as though he needs the publicity.

richmond

May 30, 2008
David has just gone through Henley after a lunch stop at Leander Club ( where Steve Redgrave used to train). Now heading for Marlow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here