Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Tennant

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Of the Doctors since they revived it , Ecclestone is my favourite, I think because his performance made the doctor seem more alien.

But all time Tom Baker deffo the best

William Hartnell was the first, so all others after him are imitations.

A bit poor in the acting ability, but then Dr Who was never known for more.

Like a previous poster said - your first Doctor was probably always going to be your first choice for 'best'.

This still brings a tingle!;
[yt]bKg9tuSbXmk[/yt]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Agreed.

For most people, whoever was The Doctor when they started watching will be their favourite.

For me that's sylvester mccoy. I don't actually have many memories of the episodes, but I remember watching it quite regularly.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Even as a kid I hated Dr Who; all the hype about about this complete & utter crap mystifies me. As for Tennant, yeah doing "modern" Shakespeare is going to make people take you seriously. They came to see you cos they're the same as Trekkies; f***ing geeks.

Utter utter shite.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Well for me Troughton was the most important as if the viewers hadn't taken to him or belived the Doctor was the same man as Hartnell then the show would have ended in the 60's

Tennant was a great Doctor but i did start to get a bit bored of hes era during the last year or so. Really enjoying Matt Smith sofar and yesterdays episode was brilliant. Seems along time since i've enjoyed an episode so much that id give it 10/10

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
john pertwee for me , the brigadier was always a kant though..... tennant was good and smithy is also holding the fort quite well (according to my daughters anyway)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Even as a kid I hated Dr Who; all the hype about about this complete & utter crap mystifies me. As for Tennant, yeah doing "modern" Shakespeare is going to make people take you seriously. They came to see you cos they're the same as Trekkies; f***ing geeks.

Utter utter shite.

easy now big guy.....:guitar:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is he any good at football...if so, there is a place for him on another thread!

Seriously though, I am not a fan of Dr Who but saw him in a series a few months back where he played a bloke whose wife was killed in a road crash and he fell in love with her best mate (played by an ex-Corrie actress)...I thought he was absolutely brilliant in that, a really good actor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here