Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
m_6a5f74f5431f6f78e21f7f8f4ea34f99.jpg

14,000 Daleks, one of me..I make that Pimms O'Clock

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
james_nesbitt_narrowweb__300x430,0.jpg

This is the new Dr Who. You have been warned.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Please no.. not him, I know its the only role he has not done yet but I am so f***ed off with the whole " Lovable 'orish " persona he has.....FFS NO !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Its a distinct possibility bearing in mind Steven Moffatt is now the new show runner who of course also scripted Jekyll which he starred in...

Also he had played gritty roles like Murphys Law as well as silly love stuff like cold feet.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Read somewhere Tate was being considered as the potential first female Doctor.....please no.

Alan Davies would be good,

I thought Eccleston was actually a better Dr, the scene where he was in the underground Alien artifacts museum in a room with a dalek without knowing and the lights went on to reveal the dalek, his acting was out of this world with real fear in his eyes.

I bit more serious and sincere without looking for a joke punchline in every sentence.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
blackadder.jpg

Would bring something to the show!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
blackadder.jpg

Would bring something to the show!

Again to be fair I dont feel that there would be an issue. He made a VERY good Doctor in a comic releif special circa 1999 The Curse Of Fatal Death (it also had cameos from Richard E Grant, Hugh Grant, Jim Broadbent & Joanna Lumley) as well as Jonathan Pryce as the master.

Finally that was ALSO written by Steven Moffatt.

drred.jpg

250px-Curseoffataldeath.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Please no.. not him, I know its the only role he has not done yet but I am so f***ed off with the whole " Lovable 'orish " persona he has.....FFS NO !

James Nesbitt.

I have never rooted for the Daleks but by Christ if this man gets it I will.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not a big fan but I don't care who it is as long as it isn't this prat who's name has been touted about

David-Walliams_280_362396a.jpg

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm going to throw Harry Lloyd's name into the hat as RTD mentioned he would be a good doctor in hes new book and hasn't been mentioned sofar in this thread.

images

I doubt he will be tho as reckon people will say that Moffat is only copying RTD's ideas...

I'm abit gutted in the fact that i was under the impression that there were going to be specials next year, so that Tennant can return for one last season. The 'Gap' year will fill abit more longer now.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dr Who Shit, Tennant Shit. They should end the whole thing.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

For The Love Of God No!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here