Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lynch

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
DAMANCLAY said:
5-1. Now f*** off.

Who is David Lynch come to think of it?

He is a film director. Who are you? And whats with the 5-1?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
We played you off the park until our captain got sent off with a dodgy decision. Like you we are gahhhnnn dahhhhhnnnnnnn:clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
It was only 4-1, Christopher!

Christ, just thinking about it, when you think of how shit we are, then think that only a couple of weeks ago we RAPED Orient, won 4-1, and it should have been easily 6 or 7. How f***ing AWFUL does that make them? Almost beyond belief I would say:lolol:

:lolol:

My bad, I had forgotten it was only 4-1. First time I have lost count at an Albion game as itcould have been about 8.

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
I reckon we will pull through. Youre doomed though. At least we have a promotion winning manager.......

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
Fragmented Badger said:
Hmm it's a tough one. In all seriousness, we will go down if we don't bring in new players. That's more or less fact, as the current wasters couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Orient, on the other hand, are difficult to call right now. I actually thought you would do quite well this season, but it hasn't happened. However, you do seem to have some experienced players, and you can score goals, so if I had to go one way or the other, I would definitely say you WILL stay up. It might just be a case of taking a few months to acclimatise to a new division, but in the end I think there will be four worse teams.

A fair assessment. Once we tighten up I reckon we will be OK. I still reckon theres not a team that play better football in the division.

Jul 20, 2003
didn't think Dune was quite as bad as some of the critics made out

it was still shit though

Volvic

Banned
Oct 11, 2006
pevenseagull said:
didn't think Dune was quite as bad as some of the critics made out

it was still shit though

Mullholland Drive?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here