Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lee

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
b.w.2. said:
What made me realise that we need to dump him, was when Cambridge came in for him, admittedly with an offer of lower wages, but with first team footie beckoning... and Lee opted to rot in the reserves here... to me, this shows he has poor attitude...

I disagree with this.

He's probably on quite a decent wage here so why would he opt to go to a poor third division club on (probably) substantially less money?

He obviously thought he still had a chance of making an impact here, and to be honest he has; he's featured in quite a few games this year.

He's probably unlikely to find another league club so he is making the most of it here while he can. He's also quite a popular character here and would probably rather stay here than move to Cambridge!

Robbo

Like many others on here, i saw the semi final on Wednesday.

David Lee scored twice, one being a stupendous free kick. And that is what he will be remembered by most people for that particular game.

Apart from that, his general distribution and effort was a disgrace. I counted 6 shit things (mainly crap passes) that HE did in the first 10 minutes. AND his general effort was poor.

He should not be offered a new contract, end of. He is not good enough. If Mcghee does see something that he has to offer, and Lee takes the oppurtunity and does well, i will hold my hands up and say i was wrong.

I still say that he is not good enough at this level.

Simple as that.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Was Mark McGhee in the Event last night on £1 whiskys when he made his team selection

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
mendoza10 said:
as Annie Lennox once sang:

Sweet dreams are made of these,
he's shit at football, number 23.
he travelled the world and the seven seas.....
David Lee is looking for contracts

:nono: :nono:

ill get me coat:jester:

:jester:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Lee is on his way at the end of the season. Rumour is Canvey Island are interested but personally, I think he would struggle to make their side.

Bye bye Mr Lee and thanks for nothing :wave:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
kevinsmith said:
Hopefully neither will David Lee

If David Lee is given a new contract, I will seriously doubt McGhee's sanity. Either that, or he sees shite rather differently to the rest of us.

:nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here