Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Laws. When he will be back ?

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Hope so given the state of the country we need the the brightest and most talented to get us out of this mess.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
The weasel is a crook.

Apparently he is complentating his position as an MP.

This is all spin.

Cameron will not touch him with a barge pole after this.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hope so given the state of the country we need the the brightest and most talented to get us out of this mess.

Isn't he a thief though?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

I agree with you. I hope Laws will continue to advise behind the scenes. The man has behaved very foolishly, but the nightmare he's gone through in the last few days underlines why many with a lot to contribute, don't think it's worth the hassle of becoming involved in politics.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I agree with you. I hope Laws will continue to advise behind the scenes. The man has behaved very foolishly, but the nightmare he's gone through in the last few days underlines why many with a lot to contribute, don't think it's worth the hassle of becoming involved in politics.

That and being a closit poof! :wozza:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
If you're fishing I'm glad no-one is biting.

If you're not then you need to get with the 21st Century.

The guy allegedly only lied to hide the fact that he was giving the money to his "partner" (bum chum) - typical gay Libs, not changed since Jeremy Thorpe's day. Hopefully, the new alliance will discourage the poofs from wanting to join them, and they will join the Greens! :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The guy allegedly only lied to hide the fact that he was giving the money to his "partner" (bum chum) - typical gay Libs, not changed since Jeremy Thorpe's day. Hopefully, the new alliance will discourage the poofs from wanting to join them, and they will join the Greens! :lol:

What is it with you & all this anti-gay bullshit? Move on ffs. Not only is it bloody tiresome, it makes you sound like a right spanner.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He may be very bright, but if CMD is going to stick to his "brand new politics" pledge, then he has to be a casualty. If Dave wanted to look efficient and up to his word, he would have sacked him immediately, but it looks like he gave him the "honourable" way out.

My bet, however, is he will be back in some capacity before the year is out.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He may be very bright, but if CMD is going to stick to his "brand new politics" pledge, then he has to be a casualty. If Dave wanted to look efficient and up to his word, he would have sacked him immediately, but it looks like he gave him the "honourable" way out.

My bet, however, is he will be back in some capacity before the year is out.

I reckon you're right there Tricky. So much for Diddy Dave & his "Change" mantra eh? :rolleyes:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
talk about guilty until proven innocent :nono:

It's just a hunch I have, Mr B. A lifetime of seeing what politicians actually do when they have a bit of power has made me very jaded & cynical tbh. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here