Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye is an utter Wanker.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is just a nasty little shit really. I hope one day someone batters his face in. He was a total c*nt to that huge , dim, Russian and now wants to kill Harrison, dissecting him like a Doctor would but also saying it will be " easier than a gang rape ".

The bloke is scum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is one thing to have a bit of banter with a potential opponent and to set yourself up as a bit of a pantomime villain but that gang rape quip is beyond. Very unsportsmanlike.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The quote was "as one sided as a gang rape". Not defending the comment but it's slightly less worse then "easier then gang rape".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought he got it pretty much spot on with Audley Harrison.

Surely it is not on basically saying you want to kill the other person as it has and does happen. As for the gang rape comment, I am suprised he has not be thrown out of the sport as he should be.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Surely it is not on basically saying you want to kill the other person as it has and does happen. As for the gang rape, I am suprised he has not be thrown out of the sport as he should be.

I seem to remember Ali coming out with similar stuff years ago and he is always held up as a champion of the boxing 'banter'. It's all about the mind games and apart from the gang rape stuff, which was a bit OTT, Haye had every right to try and slaughter Harrison, who is the biggest joke in British Boxing history.

Of course Haye now has to go out and 'walk the talk' but he will surely pummel Harrison to a pulp.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I seem to remember Ali coming out with similar stuff years ago and he is always held up as a champion of the boxing 'banter'. It's all about the mind games and apart from the gang rape stuff, which was a bit OTT, Haye had every right to try and slaughter Harrison, who is the biggest joke in British Boxing history.

Of course Haye now has to go out and 'walk the talk' but he will surely pummel Harrison to a pulp.

Harrison hs a punchers chance. I mean look at Rocky 4.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Come again bud.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Its called selling tickets. I cant belive people are taking this fight seriously. Haye appears to be a class act (in the ring) but does not fancy taking on the Klitschko brothers and who can blame him, as he would lose. A good biggun and all that. Audrey has got this fight on the back of a lucky punch, in the last round against no more than a journeyman fighter. Audrey does not like to fight or be hit (which is not good for a boxer really). Haye will knock him out in the first three rounds, nailed on. Audrey gets a payday and Haye keeps his belt, untill the money is right for him to lose it against one of the brothers. To think some people are compareing this to Lewis v Bruno, f***ing joke!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Well said that man

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Please, he does it for a reaction and that is what it has got. More people know about the fight because of things he has said and will say.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all box office but the fact Haye is so adamant the fight will be short and one-sided is hardly an endorsement that the contest is top quality.

For me Harrison deserves some respect for winning Olympic gold and Haye's "gang rape" comments are hardly endearing. Benn vs Eubank or Lewis vs Bruno this ain't.

Haye TKO in 4 rounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here