Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Goodwillie?

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Seriously think weve got sod all chance in signing him, apparently Arsenal and United have been looking at him, not to mention Rangers and the other 7 clubs.

Rapist or not he seems to come with a fair amount of baggage and would seem abit of a wild child!!

Class player though

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
We really shouldn't be looking at anyone who's plying their trade in Scottish football, regardless of how many goals they've scored. I could probably bang in 20 a season if I was playing the likes of Hamilton, St. Johnstone and St. Mirren week in week out.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
We really shouldn't be looking at anyone who's plying their trade in Scottish football, regardless of how many goals they've scored. I could probably bang in 20 a season if I was playing the likes of Hamilton, St. Johnstone and St. Mirren week in week out.

I crown this the best post I have ever seen on a forum, you sir are a lord amongst men!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I'd have taken the likes of Viduka and Lasrson in a heart beat!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm sure my son would LOVE to see him get signed. He is still chuckling from the days of having Tiny Cox on the wing and Big Dick up front.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On the subject of willies, what about that TITI fella that someone on here told us would be the next signing about 2 months ago?!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Do we have a team of shit Scottish players who have worn the stripes?

Graeme Smith

Derek Allan

Steven Thomson

David Cameron Chris Iluwumo

Who else? (I know some will disagree with Iluwumo. but I thought he was shithouse when he was with us)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
£1.6m bid rejected from Blackpool but will accept £2m. Surely we are a better bet than Blackpool long term?

Wonder if he is on Gus's radar.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would definitely disagree with Jimmy Saville's opinion of Iwelumo. He was very good for us in the playoff season, as was Scottish B player Virgo.
I hope that Scottish international Mackail-Smith isn't a disappointment like his fellow Celts.:ohmy:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Goodwillie would be good, scratch that, VERY good, but I would have thought we would have used the majority of our "striker budget" on CMS? Then again, nothing would surprise me at the moment and I get the feeling if Gus wants, Gus gets, so maybe it is a matter of Gus being interested?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here