Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Gold

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Don't know if anyone noticed tonight that David Gold was at the match tonight - There we were quitely sitting in the car park and along comes this Rolls Royce.

After the match his chauffer drove round near gate 21 to pick him up

What would interest him at the Withdean?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep was with Barry Fry, they obviously know each other well from Fry's Birmingham days.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Thats who it was !!! I thought I recognised him. He was sitting next to Fry and had a Seagull hat on

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Don't know if anyone noticed tonight that David Gold was at the match tonight - There we were quitely sitting in the car park and along comes this Rolls Royce.

Why were you sitting in the car park?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

Not his chauffer it was his nephew and a nice bloke too.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In our car - we park in their before the game

Oh right. I thought that it was a bit strange as I am lead to believe, from what you have said, that you live in Shoreham and I was confused as to whether you drove there or were literally sitting in the car park.

In our car - we park in their before the game

Well, being locals... I would have assumed that they arrived at the game by different means. Unless they are disabled.....or attached to the club in some respect.

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
His bird lives in Hurstpierpoint, and he spends a lot of time down here. He has an interest in the Albion and would of invested if the takeover of brum had gone through last year. Facts.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Was his nephew flogging jiz-mag's from the boot of the Roller?

I laugh that Birmingham City's board (and Gold) made such utter MUGS of themselves over some Thai mogul who was taking the piss, then went down a division after losing Bruce as manager.

No-one deserved that fate more than them (other than maybe Leeds United).

I don't want Gold anywhere near The Albion, based on that record.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Or perhaps he was seeing if there is a market for Rampant Rabbits with Dean Wilkins face on them. Surely no one would buy one of those..............or would they???:p

b04acce410a39cbe

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Oh right. I thought that it was a bit strange as I am lead to believe, from what you have said, that you live in Shoreham and I was confused as to whether you drove there or were literally sitting in the car park.

Well, being locals... I would have assumed that they arrived at the game by different means. Unless they are disabled.....or attached to the club in some respect.

I can understand your question - she is obviously allowed to park at Withdean for matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here