Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Gilmour Live

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Should be good:

Duke Of York's Cinema, Preston Circus.

Don't miss the cinematic premiere of David Gilmour's new DVD, 'Remember That Night - Live at the Royal Albert Hall', featuring Richard Wright, Phil Manzanera, Guy Pratt, Dick Parry, Jon Carin, Steve DiStanislao, and special guests David Crosby, Graham Nash and David Bowie.

David Gilmour will also be performing one song live on electric guitar and taking your questions, in an exclusive, one-night-only event, transmitted live via satellite from Leicester Square.

See it first in high definition, on Thursday 6 September, 7.30pm

Tickets:
Full Price - £18.00
Concessions - £16.00
Members - £14.00

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've got a solo album of his with a great track on it - There's no way out of here

Brilliant. Might dig it out tonight.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Managed to bag tickets for Saturday. Anyone have any tips where to park, it’s been years since I have driven to the city centre!

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Yep managed to get tickets, if you thought that the Albion ticket site was bad, Ticketmaster is a hundred times worse, and made the whole process far more stressful than it should have been
Luckily, a mate of mine went through (what he described as ) 'absolute carnage', and managed to get tix for us, for the Friday night.
I'm going in blind on this one, as haven't heard the new album at all.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
This was interesting as the site went live 20 minutes prior to the sale and gave a countdown. It also said if you open multiple windows or devices you may be flung out of the queue. Went in at waiting position 524 and was in the sale room within a couple of minutes. Chose my seats, front row, and was rejected as the tickets were no longer available, rinse and repeat 6 times. Eventually picked one average seat, mid row and got it. Disappointed my friend though. Seathub have a market at up to £1000 a piece.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Saw him last time he played the centre. He co-writes with his wife these days. Granted he's a great guitarist, but some of the material is of questionable quality. I wouldn't go if I was given a ticket, but I hope that you all have a fantastic evening.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This was interesting as the site went live 20 minutes prior to the sale and gave a countdown. It also said if you open multiple windows or devices you may be flung out of the queue. Went in at waiting position 524 and was in the sale room within a couple of minutes. Chose my seats, front row, and was rejected as the tickets were no longer available, rinse and repeat 6 times. Eventually picked one average seat, mid row and got it. Disappointed my friend though. Seathub have a market at up to £1000 a piece.
The other issue, was the code required for these two gigs was released at noon, giving three hours for it to be shared (unless everyone had a unique code).

You would think that having pre-ordered the album those with tickets would be fans and use the tickets themselves, however these days with resale sites, lots of people see themselves as legal touts, and look to grab as much money as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here