Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Evans, I've found your ST for the North Stand

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
David Evans, I found your season ticket for the North Stand in Coldean Lane on Sat after the game, about 300 yards up from the Hikers. My wife will be taking it into club shop in Queen's Road tmw afternoon.

rusty thank you very much mate, i owe you a drink, please pm me your address and i will drop u a drink over! I will go to the queens road ticket office tomorrow afternoon and pick it up.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst knowing the poster for his humour, why is the name "edna krabappel" funny, assume it to do with blackadder ? of which I have watched and enjoyed, but have never heard the name "edna krabappel" ?

Simpsons aside. I'll have you know, that I used to know Edna as "BOB"!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm David Evans. Thank you very much indeed for looking after my season ticket.

Best regards,

Jim

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Top bombing Rusty.

I was relieved to still have my card tucked in my wallet having been there since 1, and then after a few more post-match shandies on the concourse, followed by a session in DICKS bar - met the legendary Sir Dick himself AND Peter Ward, just to cap the whole day off that little bit more perfectly. Cheesey photos ensued. I then rather unwisely ended up in the Albion for a few more, before getting home and passing out in front of Manish.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Are you sure it's not this David Evans?

The+Edge+08_theedge_lgl.jpg

This can only mean that U2 are being lined up to play a set in Dick's Bar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here