Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Crofts

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
andrew andrew andrew. Still don't know why the former club capt and international says he was dropped due to non-footballing reasons...

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I think he'll be a brilliant signing, right up there with Bernie Zamora.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Why have we signed "The Balloon Modeller to the Stars"?? ???

david_crofts_2.jpg

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Apparently had a bust up with the manager.My mate (gillingham season ticket holder) said really good player.Works really hard,gets his head down.you dont really notice him till he is not playing.then you miss him,good signing,class.

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Apparently had a bust up with the manager.My mate (gillingham season ticket holder) said really good player.Works really hard,gets his head down.you dont really notice him till he is not playing.then you miss him,good signing,class.

Sounds like another Dean Hammond..Get in!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He was too busy writing the new series of Dad's Army with Jimmy Perry and his football took a back seat :)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
He was too busy writing the new series of Dad's Army with Jimmy Perry and his football took a back seat :)

THAT'S who I was thinking of, or the 5Live reporter, duh! At least it doesn't sound too sinister. Apart from the usual suspects, NSC has succinctly answered a simple question in full. I salute you.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

Interesting. I had a conversation with a friend at work (also a Gills season ticket holder and not a wind up merchant either), who said that Crofts is OK but was not quite good enough to make their team last year. She expressed surprise that we came in for him and suggested that he would probably be no more than a squad player.

P'raps he's just been going through a bad patch. Let's hope Russ is right and can get the best out of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here