Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Dave CHEATING on the FRAGRANT Sam Cam again

CD28312718.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
In my time I have been on a few Rugby club tours to various parts of the world. Cameron and his Peppa gang bang is pretty tame.

Many moons ago, I was in a curry house at the same time as my university rugby team who were celebrating getting through another day of the week. The first team captain stood up and asked whom wanted to suck his old fella. One of the presumably players who wasn't an automatic pick for the 1st team thought it would be a great idea whereby el Cappo took a slash in his mouth and a brawl ensued.

I'd imagine that is pretty standard fare in Witney. I'm sure the only reason the Rugby team didn't have a go on the pig was down to availability and it's much harder to do with a Chicken Tikka Bhuna.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No different to any rugby tour. Anyone who's been to boarding school is probably calling him a lightweight for not doing something weirder!

this

ive shagged a dead chicken......no biggie!(a live one would be odd)
might give Dave a call later and swap notes.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So dodgy dave either didn't do this, and hence happy days for him, or he did and is being judged on something he did 25? years ago when a student.

No big deal I think ( and I don't particularly like him ).

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
So Call Me Dave has shagged a pig and Comrade Corbyn has shagged Diane Abbott - surely is it time for a NSC Poll so the People can decide which is the most egregious? ???

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
So dodgy dave either didn't do this, and hence happy days for him, or he did and is being judged on something he did 25? years ago when a student.

I see your point, even if you are the Leader of the Country, there must be a statute of limitations that applies to bestial necrophilia?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So what is the big deal on what Corbyn did 20/25 years ago then ?
Probably no one cares what Corbyn did as a student.

As an MP, on the other hand, it would raise a lot of questions about his current agenda, which so far JC seems to be reluctant to clarify ???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I agree. It's surely no worse than the soggy biscuit game

What's more worrying is the allegation that Ashcroft was promised a role in the cabinet if he coughed up a certain amount. That's been completely buried but it's far more serious: the spirits of Maundy Gregory and Lloyd George stalk the land

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here