Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Beckham: "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Do the Beckhams really think that anyone cares? They are well past their sell-by date.

:nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
This would be the clue! :jester:

After Brooklyn's birth , David remarked: "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."

The why did he post OLD NEWS :jester:

(that was the point I was making) :p

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
He didn't. Titanic did :dunce:

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Great Cornholio said:
Because he is just about to be christened. The story is new - the quote is old! :jester:

And if you read the BBC story... it beggars belief! Building your own 'ruined chapel' :rolleyes:

...and the Godparents :eek:

If it was a soap - it would be ridiculous - as it's supposedly 'real life' it is frankly pathetic. :nono:

Titanic said:
And if you read the BBC story... it beggars belief! Building your own 'ruined chapel' :rolleyes:

...and the Godparents :eek:

If it was a soap - it would be ridiculous - as it's supposedly 'real life' it is frankly pathetic. :nono:

I feel really, really sorry for the kids. The 2 now are so spoilt that they stand no chance of a normal life. And the 3rd is only coming as a publicity stunt after the Rebecca Loos thing. They (and her in particular) disgust me. She is a talentless bint who should just have taken her good fortune with the Spice Girls and lived off the money and her husband. But the way she manipulates him and the kids to try and make herself popular is nauseating. She'll be starting threads about non existent rumours on here soon for attention.

I have less of a problem with him but not by much. He undoubted talents have been wasted over the last couple of years by his off the pitch shennanigans. How much money do they want for crying out loud. Untold tacky endorsements and extra marital affairs (Although I would be tempted looking at what she has done to herself.)

I would be very happy if I never heard about either of them ever again. I don't begrudge anyone money, fame or success but the way they ram it down peoples throats makes me mad. How many kids saved pocket money to buy a Spice Girls album to pay for their kitsch thrones. Or the £20k mini hummer for Brooklyn?

I wish lunchtime would hurry up and come because I am bored senseless and rambling on about non entities. :blush:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The whole 'Posh and Becks' thing makes me :sick:

and rather depressed about the pathetic state of our society.

It's best to ignore them - or I'd start getting angry again about the nauseating injustice and immorality of it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here