Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dave the Gaffer, keep an eye on your DAUGHTER

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
all in the name of FUN innit like munching into a subway you know the foot long meatball one with mayo and fillings and a nice refreshing 7UP to wash it down with and a packet of crisps at the end to fill the small gap left from the SUBBERS I didnt get a hat but I saw some bloke off a TV adevrt and hes funny looking cos he talks to himself like gollum from lord of the mutha rings yeah

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
CrabtreeBHA said:
all in the name of FUN innit like munching into a subway you know the foot long meatball one with mayo and fillings and a nice refreshing 7UP to wash it down with and a packet of crisps at the end to fill the small gap left from the SUBBERS I didnt get a hat but I saw some bloke off a TV adevrt and hes funny looking cos he talks to himself like gollum from lord of the mutha rings yeah

And BREATH......

f***ing Jester :jester:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, yes we ARE moany old gits Crabtree. However there's no need to mock us just because we smell funny and can't make it to the toilet on time. You'll be like us one day - and sooner than you think as well, you mark my words. young feller-me-lad.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm already theremate, fancy a game of Bridge tonight? :D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hahaha DAMN thats gonna be funny :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here