Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Datro Fofana

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Contracted until 2029. Am guessing Chelsea will want a significant profit on their outlay. 30/35 million?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Well he scored 4 goals in 15 appearances for them, but 3 of those were 5 minute appearances, so really it’s 4 in 12. Which when playing for a relegation side who don’t score much generally, I’d say that’s okay.
2 were in one game.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
At just 1cm shorter, I’d prefer Ibrahim Osman. A left footer with extreme pace who has scored 4 and assisted 3 in his 10 appearances at centre forward last season.

Sing him up Tony!!!

He looks far too raw.

He could do with a season in the Championship, maybe on loan to Leeds as part of any deal for Summerville?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At just 1cm shorter, I’d prefer Ibrahim Osman. A left footer with extreme pace who has scored 4 and assisted 3 in his 10 appearances at centre forward last season.

Sing him up Tony!!!

Haven't we already done so?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not convinced. Did naff all at Burnley.
In terms of Prem goal production, his tally was equal to Ivan Toney, Gabriel Jesus and De Bruyne, whilst being ahead of Nkunku, Mitoma, Grealish and Broja.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Interesting that Chelsea are looking to sell Fofana and buy Duran.

Even taking into account that Duran is a year younger and scored a few more goals in fewer minutes this past season I wouldn’t make the trade. Fofana did what he did playing for a relegation side, Duran for a team that qualified for Champions League.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Everything I've read about Osman suggests he's a forward rather than a winger. Really excited to see him. Fofana welcome too, of course.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here