Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dating At the Amex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm in my 30's, have a partner but if any one fancy's paying off my mortgage PM me.

Worth a shot

Not if its one of Noone's that's normally worth f**k all

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
hattie-jacques1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Really? I know there are a lot more women coming to football these days, but they seem to be ugly without exception from what I've seen.

It's really weird you should say that, as I've found the same applies to the men.

Who knew.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In 1965 my wife and I made a pact that every time Brighton scored I would also, problem was we beat Wisbech 10 -1 in the cup and following home game beat Southend 9.-0, she has nearly cleared the debt. LOL

Last edited:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
At the risk of inviting ridicule from the masses, butnothing ventured, nothing gained! am a single guy that travels down on my own for every game...was just wondering if there are any single girlies in their 30s who would appreciate the the company of a nice guy for a post match pie sometime?

To be honest mate, so far i think you've got off lightly. I fear all it is going to take is for one funny fucker to comment and the rest will follow. At the moment nobody want's to be the first.......

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
In 1965 my wife and I made a pact that every time Brighton scored I would also, problem was we beat Wisbech 10 -1 in the cup and following home game beat Southend 9.-0, she has nearly cleared the debt. LOL

This has got me in stitches :lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Good luck mate.

Personally I'm looking for someone who wants to travel and meet people.

Yes - someone who like me wants to be a human cannonball in a circus.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really? I know there are a lot more women coming to football these days, but they seem to be ugly without exception from what I've seen.

A fine comment from a male model

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
If that doesn't stoke the fire of the necrophelia rumours nothing will:smile:

You know me Chook: always a pleasure to fan the flames. :wink:

ps Hope things are chippa with you & the gang. Still drinking in & around the hill given a sniff of a chance? Haven't been over for ages meself, but it'd be great to have a catch up soon if you're game. Gizza shout on 'ere sometime innit. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here