Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway where the feck is Nibble.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
At 17:14 on 27th Feb 2008 we have 24 votes for Fascist Tit and 0 votes for Decent Bloke.

What a massive surprise.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
1 vote for. Either csider has backed up his boyfriend or Das Reich has done a little voting himself.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Les

The problem is Das would probably be well chuffed to be known as a fascist tit so this poll is EXACTLY what he wants.

He thrives on the attention.

He rarely (if ever) contributes to football threads

Most of his posts are questions not comments.

He followed me around the board too for a few days when I had a go at him.

He is an attention seeking individual who will love this thread. Big mistake to start it - big error from me for not being able to resist. But I totally agree with US on this.

PS csider often seems to be where Das Reich is.....coincidence?

PPS You're point has been made - might be worth asking Bozza to take this thread down now?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm actually a little surprised it's had this much impact, didn't really think people would care that much.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i find it rather flattering that he knows so much about me that he can point out how tight i am :)

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
1 vote for. Either csider has backed up his boyfriend or Das Reich has done a little voting himself.

So you are now calling me gay. You are a f***ing tit. When have I said I stick up for his points, views & opinions.

You stupoid little ****.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
He thrives on the attention.

He rarely (if ever) contributes to football threads

Most of his posts are questions not comments.

He followed me around the board too for a few days when I had a go at him.

He is an attention seeking individual who will love this thread. Big mistake to start it - big error from me for not being able to resist. But I totally agree with US on this.

PS csider often seems to be where Das Reich is.....coincidence?

PPS You're point has been made - might be worth asking Bozza to take this thread down now?

I have commented on a few threads I found intresting such as the West Street Firm & St Georges. I have at no point ever made comments on nazis or agreed with a view on such matters.

My point on this thread is why bother starting a poll IMO its playing up to someone and I feel Les thinks he is some sort of a God looking for his followers to lick his arse.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have commented on a few threads I found intresting such as the West Street Firm & St Georges. I have at no point ever made comments on nazis or agreed with a view on such matters.

My point on this thread is why bother starting a poll IMO its playing up to someone and I feel Les thinks he is some sort of a God looking for his followers to lick his arse.

das scot bag is being spoken about not you :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here