• Decent Bloke

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Massive Fascist Tit or Decent Bloke with a highly intellectualised view on the world?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Why cant you just drop ot with him??

Wind you up that much?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He's a wind up. Not very funny and indeed rather pointless, but if you feel the same way, you're better off just ignoring him IMO.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When will Das Reich be standing as a local councillor ? Will he be representing the Greens ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les is Nibble over his flounce yet, he needs to get his arse back on and laugh it off. My resignation speech in 2007 was good but I only lasted 24 days.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Der Retch

I have yet to see him post ONE thread or comment about Association Football and yet he has shared his views with us on a wide range of other subjects including:

Hooliganism: Why it's great!
Facism: Misunderstood Philanthropy
The SS: Clean cut Aryan boys who deserved to win the war because they had the nicest hats.
Nationalism: Ethnic cleansing for beginners

I am not a qualified Medical Doctor, more of a gifted amateur, but I am prepared to hazard a diagnosis that this man has either got a very small or totally absent penis

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les and Nibble are rubbing off on each other, oooeerrrr madam

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
erm, because he's a facist **** I reckon who thinks that a mass murdering group of germans is cool.

Just a guess like.

And its cool asking people to vote on what a **** he is then?

Les will be crying next.

Ignore him, rather than wind it up more.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He's a wind up. Not very funny and indeed rather pointless, but if you feel the same way, you're better off just ignoring him IMO.

That's the exact way I feel about people like Deductions and Bars Mars but people still go off on one about them. Oddly I'm not that fussed about him, I mean has anyone witnessed a full blown mental from me at him?

He has just started following me round the board and I find his fascist agenda rather tiresome. I kind of knew what the result of a poll would be and it was a simple way for me to point out to him that he can keep giving me shit but essentially he's a bit of a tit.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les is Nibble over his flounce yet, he needs to get his arse back on and laugh it off. My resignation speech in 2007 was good but I only lasted 24 days.

I think he posted today. Been busy at work so I imagine that's why you've not seen much of him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

The problem is Das would probably be well chuffed to be known as a fascist tit so this poll is EXACTLY what he wants.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
You are so up your arse.

I was asking because I honestly didn't know what you were asking.

If you love him so much csider then give him his first decent bloke vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here