Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darren Carter

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
His twitter confirmed that he is on trial with us for the week. He has height and experience at this level which will help us I'm sure! In Gus we trust!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oooo I'm surprised I haven't had people giving me shit for starting a thread about a player!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
i read the thread title as dan carter initially :dunce:

carter.jpg
HANDBALL!!! :banana:

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
I know a West Brom fan and they said he was absolutely crap and that goal was the only good thing he did for them

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know a West Brom fan and they said he was absolutely crap and that goal was the only good thing he did for them

I can remember a player malango?? played one game for us a few seasons ago scored in 14 seconds wonder goal where is he now?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any Millwall fans with an opinion on how he did last year?

Email response from a Millwall mate....... Yeah only played a few games, reasonable player, didn’t think much of him TBH. Can’t say i remember being gutted when he left.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Back again on Tues:

coach_carts Darren Carter
@
[MENTION=13018]chris[/MENTION]lepkowski yea things are good mate,bk down at brighton tuesday so we'll see how things go. How r u bud?day

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I trust Gus's judgement, but I had hoped he'd use his spurs/chelsea contacts and signed a hungry young premier league nutter on loan, rather than a player neither Preston nor Birmingham deem good enough for them.

I trust Gus's judgement, but I had hoped he'd use his spurs/chelsea contacts and signed a hungry young premier league nutter on loan, rather than a player neither Preston nor Birmingham deem good enough for them.
A lot of names are bandied about of who might be available on loan but very few people know the real situation at teams like Chelsea and Spurs - which nutter were you thinking of in particular?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Preston got relegated and couldn't afford to keep him. Ive seen quite a bit of carter - decent player and with more championship games under his belt that Harley or Dicker which is what we need at the moment imho

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Like Diego Arismendi? He was a Premiership nutter, maybe we need him back

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That was how I interpreted the situation.

Perhaps Arismendi wouldnt be sucha bad idea again having spent time in England and being on the fringe of Stokes 1st team.

Arismendi one of the worst I have seen in recent years. Would be gutted if he came back

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Preston supporters don't think much of him; really scathing most of them, calling him a 'useless piece of junk' and saying he'll try hard for a couple of games and then shirk the ball after that :

Let's gve him a two match contract then!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Well maybe spread the net a bit wider but we don't need one of these journeymen types .. we need someone keen to impress the boss of where he came from and break into consideration once the loan is over (Lansbury, Sturridge and loads of others) shirley there must be a few about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here