Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darnell

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
There was a stage when I really quite liked Darnell. I thought he was honest and decent, but now after the last couple of weeks I think he's horrible and nasty, especially to Sara. Calling her an ugly bitch to her face, even though he may think it, is really unnecessary. All he seems to care about is how he comes across to the public and worried he'll 'look like a dick', he's completely in it to win.

I really hope he doesn't win and I hope no-one on here votes for him to. Please don't :nono:

(Yes I am taking this seriously, but do take notice :D)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Darnell's a f***ing PRICK

So is Rex, but he's an arrogant, devious manipulative PRICK

So is Mohamed, but he's a lazy, greedy, STUPID PRICK

Kat is a manipulative BITCH - funny how the only word she 'didn't know what dat means big bruvver' is DEVIOUS. f*** off you stupid COW.

Rachel is a complete waste of oxygen. STOP talking to plants and spiders. START learning some facts about the real world, something you CLEARLY know NOTHING about. And you're a f***ing TEACHER - give me f***ing strength. If you were teaching my kids I'd take them out of your school.

I love Big Brother I do

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Darnell's a f***ing PRICK

So is Rex, but he's an arrogant, devious manipulative PRICK

So is Mohamed, but he's a lazy, greedy, STUPID PRICK

Kat is a manipulative BITCH - funny how the only word she 'didn't know what dat means big bruvver' is DEVIOUS. f*** off you stupid COW.

Rachel is a complete waste of oxygen. STOP talking to plants and spiders. START learning some facts about the real world, something you CLEARLY know NOTHING about. And you're a f***ing TEACHER - give me f***ing strength. If you were teaching my kids I'd take them out of your school.

I love Big Brother I do

Well that's the majority of the house sorted Hiney.

Who to win? Sara or Mikey?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Well that's the majority of the house sorted Hiney.

Who to win? Sara or Mikey?

Blimey!

That was a bit of a late night RANT!

For me it's Mikey to win. He might have a slightly irritating tone to his voice but I think he is the one housemate who has been fairly straight from Day 1. He's not afraid to tell Rex what he thinks of him, unlike the others who are clearly in AWE of Rex.

Sarah could have been in with a chance after last week's stuff, but her revolting cuddling with Darnell has put her behind Mikey IMO.

There is a double eviction tomorrow I think. The best thing to happen for the house would be for Rex and Kat to go. Both are manipulative, scheming and devious and Rachel, Darnell and Mo will have no-one left to FAWN over.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I want Rex to win if only for the reason that some of the stuff he says amuses me. I can't think of anything any of the rest of them have got going for them.

Mikey will win though.

I still think Kat is playing dumb.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Blimey!

That was a bit of a late night RANT!

For me it's Mikey to win. He might have a slightly irritating tone to his voice but I think he is the one housemate who has been fairly straight from Day 1. He's not afraid to tell Rex what he thinks of him, unlike the others who are clearly in AWE of Rex.

Sarah could have been in with a chance after last week's stuff, but her revolting cuddling with Darnell has put her behind Mikey IMO.

There is a double eviction tomorrow I think. The best thing to happen for the house would be for Rex and Kat to go. Both are manipulative, scheming and devious and Rachel, Darnell and Mo will have no-one left to FAWN over.

I agree about Mikey. I think I want him to win too. He's been completely honest and told Rex exactly what he thinks when everybody in that house is too afraid to say anything bad to anyone, that really pisses me off.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think Mikey will win, he is quite amusing. I wouldn't mind Rex winning either. He has livened up the show from the start. Some people don't get his humour.

The others are bores or fakes or idiots.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Right, here I go. Elder for England is right about Darnell. I think he turned on Sara when the penny dropped with him that she wouldn't f*** him. Every other person on the planet knew that ages ago, even as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon region etc.

Hiney as usual hits the nail square on the head.

McCall is the weakest link of this show. Get her out and Hiney in.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney as usual hits the nail square on the head.

McCall is the weakest link of this show. Get her out and Hiney in.

HAHAHAHAHA

I would LOVE that!

I wouldn't PUSSYFOOT around them when they come out of the house either. If they have f***ed up I would want proper ANSWERS to proper QUESTIONS, not the sanitised drivel we get every Friday night!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A few suggestions:

Alexandra – You really are scum aren’t you?
Belinda – Is it really true that you have no history of mental illness?
Dale – Do you have a brother called Chip?
Dennis – Why didn’t get you nut him instead?
Jennifer – Don’t you think that Rex improved your drawing?
Lisa – How does it feel to be the only living person unable to see that Shaun is an utter cock-sucker?
Luke – Have you ever been assessed for special needs?
Shaun – Is there anything you wouldn’t do for attention?
Maysoon – Fancy a bunk up?
Nicole – Have you ever met anyone as precious as yourself?
Rebecca – Did nobody ever tell you what dignity means?
Stephanie – Do you think anyone will still remember you on Sunday, or is that too ambitious?
Stuart – Do you really think that make-up is a good idea?
Sylvia – What was the point of you going in?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
A few suggestions:

Alexandra – You really are scum aren’t you?
Belinda – Is it really true that you have no history of mental illness?
Dale – Do you have a brother called Chip?
Dennis – Why didn’t get you nut him instead?
Jennifer – Don’t you think that Rex improved your drawing?
Lisa – How does it feel to be the only living person unable to see that Shaun is an utter cock-sucker?
Luke – Have you ever been assessed for special needs?
Shaun – Is there anything you wouldn’t do for attention?
Maysoon – Fancy a bunk up?
Nicole – Have you ever met anyone as precious as yourself?
Rebecca – Did nobody ever tell you what dignity means?
Stephanie – Do you think anyone will still remember you on Sunday, or is that too ambitious?
Stuart – Do you really think that make-up is a good idea?
Sylvia – What was the point of you going in?

:lolol::lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
all about mikey to win it now

rex has been mildly entertaining, but there is something about him that makes him a complete cock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here