Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Shittu

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nigerian, that's a nationality we haven't got. Yeah, let's get him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dirty F**king Bastard but would be a decent signing for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't we have enough players capable of getting themselves sent off already?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
shitsudolcealvesmillerf.jpg

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Would be a great signing for us. Would love to get Jay DeMerit on a free...even as a short term thing...Would be a quality defender for us if we got promotion. You'd think he'd then stay if in the Championship and moving into Falmer. We've got to be an attractive club for free agents at the moment.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Would be a great signing for us. Would love to get Jay DeMerit on a free...even as a short term thing...Would be a quality defender for us if we got promotion. You'd think he'd then stay if in the Championship and moving into Falmer. We've got to be an attractive club for free agents at the moment.

Not really.. unless you speak Spanish.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would make a decent signing if they pronounced his name correctly .... Danny Shitter.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I remember him when he played here for Blackpool (was on loan from Charlton, how the fortunes of those clubs have changed.)

He was huge, massive and pretty good too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't ANY of you actually remember him playing here??

He makes Elphick look like Franz Beckenbauer. A monster in the air, sure, but he hoofed just about everything he got either ninety yards up the pitch and straight to our keeper or (more often) directly into touch.

The most agricultural defender I think I've ever seen. Can't see Gus fancying him for one second.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Oh maybe i didn't quite put it across right.

He's playing above his level, that's for sure, but when he came down here with Blackpool he was just the type of player our soft southerners need and kicking everthing in site as well as having that build, is just awesome when you are div 1 or 2.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh maybe i didn't quite put it across right.

He's playing above his level, that's for sure, but when he came down here with Blackpool he was just the type of player our soft southerners need and kicking everthing in site as well as having that build, is just awesome when you are div 1 or 2.

He didnt look that good when we played against him when he played for QPR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here