Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Rose

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Youngsters are lining up to thank him, he may just need a new start. I don’t think he’s a priority for us but he’ll be in my fantasy team wherever he ends up.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Looks like pretty standard fish roe to me.

Having investigated further, I take your point.

The stock image I had in my head of roe was either the stuff you get out of tins (which I have eaten) or caviar type stuff (which I haven't).

The things you can learn if you're willing to ask stupid questions.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[tweet]1400787799071236108[/tweet]

I'd love to know why he wouldn't pass the no dickheads test? By all accounts the backroom staff at Tottingham love him and when the project restart plans came up last summer he was a pioneer for looking after black players and their rights in the wake of the extra threat to him and his BAME peers of COVID.

If that's a serious question (from Crodo? ho ho ho) the answer is that he suffers from mental health issues (it may be depression) which, for some on NSC, makes him a dick head. Easy mistake to make from a position of opinion and no facts :shrug:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If that's a serious question (from Crodo? ho ho ho) the answer is that he suffers from mental health issues (it may be depression) which, for some on NSC, makes him a dick head. Easy mistake to make from a position of opinion and no facts :shrug:

Genuinely never knew that, makes his story all the more remarkable, an absolute class act on and off the pitch Still not sure we could afford his wages but if we can he would be a magnificent signing.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Didnt exactly impress when loaned to Newcastle. Good luck to him at Watford but no thanks from us.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am literally agog he's ended up at Watford. Must have had far better offers than there? A class act on and off the pitch and still with do much to offer in both spheres.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
They could try Bochum?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So sad to see such a class act struggling to regain form, I think COVID had really done him, remember him described footballers being used as lab rats early in the pandemic and he's never really come to terms with football in the COVID era since.

If anyone could get a tune out of him I reckon GPott could, there's a hell of a player in there still.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Davy Propper is more enthusiastic about playing professional football than Danny Rose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here