danny culip to replace to mcshane

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Does that rhyme with tulip?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
No, for the very reason we offloaded him in the first place....allegedly!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Third division is definately his level. But I think El Abd / Hinsh will be our first choice next season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thanks

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
No.

Hinch and El Abd are good enough for this league IMO

We could do with some height though as we're going to be facing a lot of tall strong ugly centre forwards next year.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
bully. thought it then, think it now. wont do lynch/el abd any favours with that bald oldy telling them they are useless as they misplaced one pass, poor robbie pethick.:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
El Turi said:
We could do with some height though as we're going to be facing a lot of tall strong ugly centre forwards next year.
And some organisation and leadership.
Some on here seem to dislike his style but he got the job done.

I think we need someone, and Danny Cullip is the TYPE of player we need, but it is unlikely he will return.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Danny was a legend when he was here, and I was gutted when he went. But it's time to look to the future, and to developing Hinsh, El-Abd, Lynch and others as our back line.

Agree that DC is not the answer, and we won't take on his wages I shouldn't think either. El Abd and Hinsh is a very good central pairing, unfortunately I can't see Lynch still being here next season.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
What problems did Cullip cause?
Thought he helped us from the basement of league footy to a couple of championships. 240 appearences can't think of many where he didn't give 100%.
Was a bloody hero to nearly all at the time, player of the season and just cause he shouted at mayo all the time and a couple of kids people wouldn't have him back!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don't think it will happen, although i wouldn't be disappointed if it did...

El-Abd and Hinsh are good enough for this level, but i'll be dissapointed if we don't keep Butters as back up

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We've got plenty of good centre backs, so I can't see it being a good move for us or him.

Who's keeping him on the bench at Forest? Surely they would be better? ???

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Richie Morris said:
Not with all the new young players coming through for him to BULLY.

Better off without him now to be honest I think.

Blimey, god help me, he wasn't a bully. The bloke just wanted to win football matches. Does no one on this board want to win games. Do we have to be so accepting of losing, have some aspirations.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He was brilliant for us but like BZ, Virgs, Currie and Harding he's gone and we are weaker for it, history now. He was a bully though the slap on Robbie Pethwick was outrageous but funny.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
He was brilliant for us but like BZ, Virgs, Currie and Harding he's gone and we are weaker for it, history now.
But surely you'd take any of them back if you could?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here