• Danielle

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The wife was watching the property program last night with Charlotte and her mum, a real thickie but that would not stop me however I would insist that mum joined us she was pretty fit her self.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At least Charlotte was little like him too. Danielle Lloyd is going to highlight just what a SHORTARSE he is.

The happy couple, yesterday;
recall_marycarey_coleman.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
She's a racist slapper and she isn't even that good looking. Charlotte was charming on the property prog, but I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself when the announcer said in a serious voice at the end of the show "Since the amking of this programme, Jermain and Charlotte are no longer together" hahahahahaha - an hour of love-nest choosing and then he dumps her for that wanna-be celebrity, footballer spunk bag.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
That saying has always troubled me. What the f*** is a country mile? Is it diferent to a normal mile in a bakers dozen kind of way or something?

Country mile
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
A country mile is an informal term used to mean a great distance, significantly longer than a real mile. The term has a number of possible derivations:

People living in rural areas may considerably underestimate a distance ("Go that way for about a mile, then turn left...")
Country roads often meander, increasing the distance that must be traveled between two locations, compared to the distance measured in a straight line.
It takes longer to traverse unfavorable terrain, increasing the perceived distance between two places.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here